New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine

Here we go Hobbs and Shaw enjoy it

3rd POV

Location: London

Above the air is a helicopter inside are soldiers the 1st said "All right, touchdown in two" The other soldiers listen "Rules of engagement" He wave his hand "Electric rounds only" He turn his head among the soldiers is a female soldier name Hattie "MI6 wants them alive for questioning" She blinks listening "The target's in a metal coffer".

The Helicopter moves "Every agency and terror cell is looking for it" The pilot starts to lower down from the soldiers and Hattie to get off move Hattie motions for the soldier to cock his shotgun and fire destroying the door while a figure is on a motorcycle riding pass cars fast the figure is wearing all black and wearing a black helmet with a visor.

It shows markings moving around then it stops to see a highlighted building as Hattie leads the soldiers inside the building, they stop in front of the truck look as two men lifting a metal coffer to a truck and guards moving around while two soldiers move and are next to a van weapons up in position while Hattie pulls grenade pin from her mouth.

She threw it below to the floor Hattie and the soldier look away as the grenade explodes catching two guards off guard the 2nd Soldier yells "Freeze" The group moves out of their positions "Down on the ground" They fire their rounds "Drop it, drop your weapon" A soldier kicks a guard on the floor groans 3rd Soldier said "Don't move" 1st Soldier said "All of you, get down".

Hattie moves her weapon behind her runs forward and jumps on a crate to kick a guard grunting then flips another over her shoulder and punch him she looks around 3rd Soldier said "Stay back, get back" The figure revs up his bike turning it to a stop while Hattie place a device on the metal coffer it chimes making Hattie open the coffer to reveal the weapon.

She starts typing on the computer part putting in a code as the figure walks into the building slowly Hattie keeps typing enters a password for the system unlock for a space to open to reveal a vial with yellow liquid inside with metal particulars Hattie grabs her radio she said "Asset secured" The figure had his helmet off to reveal to be dark skin short hair and a short beard his name is Brixton.

He stares at Hattie he calls "MI6" Hattie looks to see him she lowers the lid pulls out her gun and the soldiers aim their weapons at Brixton who raise his hand 2nd Soldier said "Freeze" Brixton kept walking he said "Whoa, whoa, I'm a fan" He stops looking around "Fantastic job, and I think you look amazing in your matching outfits" He lower his arms.

Hattie still aiming she ask "Who the hell are you" Brixton said "Bad guy" 2nd Soldier cocks his shotgun he yells "Get on the ground now" But Brixton glance over to him then his eyes glow to see the soldier next to him had markings and information Brixton looks down he said "Nah" He pulls out his gun and fires killing the soldier.

He elbows the soldier on his right side making him groan Brixton drag him to the floor in a spin grunting the 3rd soldier fire his gun, but Brixton dodge grab his weapon and punch the 4th soldier to the floor Brixton grabs the 3rd soldier's gun holding him and firing killing the soldier before turning 3rd soldier around and knee him in the face he kick the 5th soldier to the van.

Brixton fires the gun killing him as Hattie fires her gun at Brixton who raise his hand deflecting each bullet until Hattie runs out her gun clicks, and Braxton lower his hand Hattie starts to get up for Braxton to run towards Hattie who lowers the truck door and locking it with her foot she turns and runs while Braxton tries to open the door he grunts.

He reared his arm and punch the door causing it to creak forward he keeps punch it again making the area move inwards more as Hattie grabs the vent and use it to smash a window catching Braxton's attention, he took a step back looking up while Hattie climbs into the front Braxton walks to the side pulling his gun cocking it as Hattie starts the engine.