Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run

3rd POV

Next thing Brian and Dom knew they are both hanging by chains with men staring at them then a door opens walking into the light is a man in a gray suit with black hair his name is Herman Reyes and next to him is Zizi, Reyes said, "You two stirred up quite a bit of trouble today" He smiles Dom stares "Three of my men dead".

Brian stares "Three DEA agents along with them" Reyes stare at them "Of course, this is business and sometimes things go astray" Reyes frown "All I care about is the car" He looks to Dom "Tell me where it is, and I'll let you go" Brian said "This roofing plastic says you're full of shit" Reyes chuckles he pace said "I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world..."

Reyes turns pace "...but here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they're up against" Dom finally said, "That's funny, 'cause it goes both ways" Reyes smiles then said "You know..." He walks closer until he's in front of Dom "...I hear your sister is very beautiful" Dom stares at him as Zizi stares "Wherever she hides, I will find her".

Neither Brian or Dom said anything while Reyes turns, he walks pass Zizi who looks at them then turns as Brian and Dom both watch Zizi close the door as Reyes, his men, and Zizi all get into jeeps while Dom and Brian hear them go Brian looks to Dom when one of the men behind turn Brian kicks him as Dom pulls the chain off yells grabs the man and headbutt him.

Another man tries to shoot Dom who moves the arm and twist his arm to let the gun go as Brian use his legs to wrap the man's neck while Dom kicks the 1st man and Brian snap the 2nd man's neck while at a garage in favelas building Mia listens to the radio a female reporter said, "The American fugitives killed three DEA agents during a robbery".

Mia flips the next channel as a male reporter said, "Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous" Mia frowns "Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately" Suddenly the door clangs making Mia turn the radio off and grab a pole she walks over to a pillar and waits behind it.

The door opens she moves back as the door closes a voice calls "Mia" It was Brian she sighs in relief walks out said "Hey" Brian sees her, and they hug "You okay" Brian said "Yeah, you all right" They let go the door opens and close again Mia looks to see Dom enters she walks to him said "Hey" She hugs Dom who hugs back.

They let go Dom looks to see her holding a pole said "Hey, yeah" He smiles making Mia smile "Just like a Toretto" Mia looks ask "Where's Vince" Brian said, "That's a good question" Dom said, "He'll be here" Mia said "Guys, we're all over the news" Dom walks pass her "They're blaming us for killing those DEA agents on the train".

Mia and Brian follow Brian said, "Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list" He looks to Dom "the feds have gotta show everyone their agents are off-limits" Dom walks by the car staring "And they're gonna send their best guys" Brian shakes his head "We gotta get outta here" Dom said "The one thing we know for sure..."

Dom stops in front of the car "...is that they wanted this car" Brian and Mia stare at it Brian said "'Cause something's in it" Dom said "We find out what it is, we'll know what we're up against".

Meanwhile at the airport a cargo plane is coming in for a landing the radio said, "Wings level on approach" The plane continues its descent to the ground, once landed police are there looking towards the plane inside a man said, "All right, listen up, the men we're after are professional runners".

The cargo opens by a man name Macroy "They like speed and guaranteed to go down the hardest possible way, so make sure your funderwear on" Walking out of the plane is a bald tall musle Samoan man his name is Luke Hobbs "We find 'em, we take 'em as a team, and we bring 'em back" He turn to his team "And above all else we don' ever, ever let them get into cars".