Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers

Y/n POV

We got a plane I was leaning against the wall listening to music I was happy my phone and headphone was still intact I see Brian and Dom walking in Brian said "Hey" I see Dom put his jacket over Letty as a blanket then they walk over to a spot Dom sees me said "Get some sleep Y/n" I nod and close my eyes.

3rd POV

Brian sits on a crate he said "Hey, Dom, it was pretty wild on that mountain, huh" Dom just said "Nah, it was too close" He straighten his head "But we got the job done" Brian laughs said "You know the crazy thing is, is..." He trails off Dom smiles said, "You miss the bullets" Brian laughs he ask "Yeah, that's messed up, huh".

Dom said "Brian, I've seen you jump from trains, dives from planes" Unknow to the two Letty's awake listening "Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you" Brian said "Right" Then Dom ask "Wanna know the bravest thing I ever saw you do" Brian stares "Be a good man, to Mia" Brian listens "Being a great father to my nephew Jack".

Letty lifts her head listening "Everyone's looking for the thrill, but what's real is family" Letty thinks "Your family, hold on to that, Brian" Brian stares then move his head while the plane continues to fly for Abu Dhabi.

The next day at the desert six cars are seen driving across the road passing two camels and a couple of men they make curves while above the dunes is Aby Dhabi.

Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Y/ n POV

We parked our cars and get out we walk towards the beach with Ramsey a few hours later I was lying against a chair eating a green fruit Roman said, "You know, it's hotter than I thought it would be" Tej next to him said "Yeah, well, we are in the desert, so it would be hot" I lean back said "He's right you know".

Roman leans forward said "Oh, no, I ain't talking about the weather" I look at Roman but notice him and Tej both looking forward I look to see Ramsey in the water wearing a black bikini "My, my, my" Tej grunts I roll my eyes "Hey, Y/n" I look at Roman "You think your secret can get to Ramsey" I laugh but said "I already have a girlfriend she's all yours or Tej"

Tej ask "You got a girl" I said, "When I got my memories back, I remember, and I never went for another girl again" Tej and Roman look at one another then back out the water we watch Ramsey walk out of the water Tej said "Now that is a woman that's worth falling out of a plane for" Ramsey reach down and pick up a towel".

Roman said "Get out of that, man" I look over to them "I got dibs on that" I roll my eyes "You see me looking at that" Tej ask "Did you just say 'dibs'" He looks to me "Did he" I nod Tej looks back "What, are you in the fourth grade" I notice Brian and Dom watching as I notice Letty arrive listening Roman said "Man, can you just get out of there"

Dom gets up as Tej said "Man, it's a free market" Roman ask "What are you talking about" I smile "Get out of there" Tej said "Free, rock, paper, scissors for it" Shaking my head as they did that while Letty ask, "Are you guys for real right now" Roman laughs as I stare forward "Look at you" Brian laughs "You both look whupped already".

I laugh at that "You got stalker eyes" Then a man comes over to us he said, "I tried to call dibs on Ramsey two years ago" We look to him "Her knee, my balls, trust me, you don't wanna do that" He walks I said, "Take that advice to protect your balls" Ramsey walks over the Man said "Hey, Ramsey" Ramsey put a shirt on said "Hello, Safar".

They hug each other "Hi" She laughs they break Safar said, "I see you've made some new friends" Ramsey turns said "Yes, some short-tempered new friends" She stares at him "I need the speed drive I sent you, where is it" Safar takes his sunglasses off he said "Oh, good, you will be please to know I sold it".