Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown

3rd POV

A few hours later Dom and Brian are driving on the road heading for Mexico border once they make it across, they stop at a hill in the distance is Tecale city, Dom's sitting on his hood as Brian chucks a rock both waiting Dom holds the necklace he gave to Letty, Brian sits down then a car is heard driving up the hill is Gisele's car.

Dom gets up walks over to Gisele who gets out she close the door Brian watch her walk over to Dom who stands there Gisele smiles Dom said, "I thought you weren't gonna show up" Gisele said, "You saved my life; I'm willing to return the favour" Gisele pulls out a piece of paper "This will help get you to Braga".

Dom looks then takes it "Dom" Dom looks at Gisele "Going in there is suicide" Dom looks to the city then back said "I have no choice" Gisele nods and let's go of the paper said, "You must have love her very much and the boy like a brother to you" Dom nods slowly Gisele then runs her hands on Dom's chest before giving him a kiss on the cheek "Vaya con Dios".

With that Gisele walks over to her car she opens the door gets in and close its Brian said, "This is where my jurisdiction ends" Gisele starts her car and leaves Brian and Dom alone on the hill Dom turns holds the paper said, "And this is where mine begins".

In the city children are kicking a ball laughing but they stop and separate when jeeps drive by as everyone watch them go the jeeps continue to go through town as everyone watch them go once the four jeeps are through the town, they make a turn to a church they stop in front Braga and his men get out Man said "i'Muevete".

Braga takes off his jacket and grabs a small bag while giving the man his jacket he walks up to the door and enters standing at a table with a bible is a Priest who looks up to hear the door slam and see Braga he walks around the table said, "Welcome to the house of the Lord, Sr. Braga" Braga raise his arm said, "Don't worry Father, everything's going to be fine".

Braga smiles looks around then turns to the Priest "Maravilloso" Braga holds the bag to him "To help up get to heaven" The Priest looks at the bag Braga nods the Priest said "Oh, gracias" He takes it Braga said, "De nada" Braga holds his hands in front of him the Priest puts the bag down said, "Please receive this blessing".

The Priest makes a cross on Braga's forehead who goes on his kneels looks up "En el nombre del Padre..." The Priest lower his hand from Braga's head "...y del Hijo..." Then moves his hand from one side to the other "...y del Espiritu Santo" He close his hand "Amen" He does a cross so does Braga the Priest bends down and picks up the bag walks pass Braga and leaves the church while Braga praying in Spanish.

But walking up to him holding a shotgun is Dom and aiming a gun is Brian once close Dom aim his shotgun said "You ain't forgiven" Braga looks to see them ask "You boys want to arrest me in here" But Brian said, "No we're beyond that" Braga looks to Dom who said, "You can't buy your way outta this one" Braga said "Hermano, you and me, you and me, we not so different".

Braga stares at him "You're no hero" Dom cocks the shotgun as Braga close his eyes Brian watch Dom said, "You're right" Braga opens his eyes "And that's why you're going back across the border" Brian looks at Dom, so Brian grabs a pair of handcuffs puts them on Braga while Dom aims "But Fenix is mine".

Brian got Braga up looks at Dom and said, "You got it" Outside the church Braga's men wait patiently for Braga to finish but one looks back he looks at his watch, so he turns and enters the church pull his gun out to see Braga not there he looks to the side to see an open door he said "Shit" In town Brian and Dom's cars make a turn driving forward.