Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running

3rd POV

So now Brian, Dom, Malik and Tash are all driving forward heading for the border Dom stares forward "Satellite link-up engaged" Brian stares forward "Keep proceeding northbound at current speed" Dom looks to hear a car coming he turn to see Fenix at the front of the group Fenix stares forward "Stay close to Fenix"

So, the drivers went in a line "He'll lead you across" Up ahead is the border the camera moves slowly while inside an officer is drinking coffee a beep got his attention, he looks to see a red signature he said, "I've got a heat signature northbound along Legardo Ravine" A 2nd officer comes over to look he said "Thermal imaging window on Mexico side gonna be down for about 45 seconds"

The 1st officer types on a keyboard "Get the camera on it" So the 1st officer clicks the screen to show the camera view he said, "Manual override" The camera stops "Rerouting camera to designated coordinates" It turns the opposite way while Fenix, Malik, Tash, Brian, and Dom keep going in a line Gisele said "Hurry it up, you guys have been tagged"

The camera keeps turning as the drivers keep going forward as the 1st officer looks Fenix shift gears and change pedals going faster with the others doing the same but suddenly Dom turn his wheel making his car go out of line Brian notice said "Oh, shit" Dom moves a bit forward as Gisele said "Toretto, get back in formation"

Fenix looks back then forward then he presses a button as they approach the mountain side while the 2nd Officer said, "Reimaging commencing" The camera is almost in place, so Dom turn his wheel going back into line as a tunnel appears Fenix, Malik, Dom, Brian, and Tash all drive in as the camera arrives 1st Officer said "I don't see anything" 2nd Office said "They're gone"

Brian looks back as the tunnel closes "Get the helicopters to cover it" The 1st officer puts on a headset while the group makes a curve as a helicopter flies over Pilot said "Uh, Base, we're 40 seconds out from Legardo Ravine" Fenix turns to the right Gisele said "They're sending a helicopter" Fenix turn as the others follow "You have 30 seconds"

Fenix does a jump Malik, Dom, Tash and Brian all jump as well while the helicopter keeps going Pilot said, "North 32-33, west 116-49" The helicopter keeps going as Fenix turn making the others turn too going left Gisele said "Window's closing fast" Fenix turns left again "You need to get out of there before they send ground support"

Coming out of a turn now they enter a long room with wooden poles in the middle Fenix moves to dodge some rubble Dom does the same, but Malik hits it making Brian go pass fast Dom notice looks forward "15 seconds" Fenix turn his wheel making his car go on the other side Dom turn his car passing the wooden post with Malik, Brian and Tash doing the same.

The helicopter flies Pilot said "Base, target is at two miles" Fenix keeps driving forward going through a path as it had a block on the right Dom follows, they make a curve Gisele said "You're running out of time" Fenix makes another curve before leaning forward and press the button again as the helicopter gets closer to the target "You need to get out now"

In front an exit appears Fenix, Dom, Malik, Tash and Brian makes it out of the tunnel just as it starts to close and they drive away while the helicopter arrives Pilot said "Uh, Base, we're at, uh, north 32-33, west 166-49" The helicopter turns "We have no visual contact, roll ground units for confirmation"

Meanwhile Fenix leads the group up a hill while in front is a truck, some men, and three jeeps Fenix drives by as Dom, Malik, Tash and Brian form a line as Fenix parks next to a jeep as the men walk over to the cars Fenix gets out not happy, he said "Sloppy" He close the door "Very sloppy" The trunks open, and the men grab the crates.