Team forms, and meeting C/n

C/n Cousin name

3rd POV

Meanwhile walking out of a covert through a hole out of the gate is Brian, Mia and Dom they walk to the side as men is heard chattering Dom said "They're gonna be lookin' for the three of us together now" Dom walks a bit forward "We need to split up" He turns points "You and Mia head south" He raise his hand "I'll lead them away".

But Mia said "No" Brian looks at her said "Dom's right" Mia looks at Brian "Look how lucky we just got, what happens next time we got no choice but to split up" But Mia just said, "I'm pregnant" Shocking Brian and Dom who stare at her Mia turns "I already lost my family once" Dom turn his gaze down "I'm not going through that again".

Brian walks to Mia and ask, "Are you kidding me" Mia shakes her head said "No" Then they kiss and hug each other they let go Brian said "I'm not going anywhere" Mia nods "Okay" Mia said "Okay" Mia looks to Dom "Dom" Who turn his head slightly "Promise me we stick together" Dom looks to them he said "I promise".

Dom walks over to them, and they all hug each other Dom smiles "Our family just got bigger" He chuckles making Brian and Mia both chuckles as well while back at the garage as night gets closer Chato using UV light on a device to check the engine while Fusco use a camera to record and Macroy sprays the car.

Luke walks pass looking while the radio is on Elena looking at the file said, "Something doesn't add up" Luke looks to Elena who looks at him "Toretto and O'Conner" Luke stands "They stay when they're supposed to run, they steal gas, then give it away" Luke cross his arms "Now they're killing federal agents".

Elena looks at the file shaking her head "It doesn't make any sense" Luke walks over said "Here's what make sense" He grabs the file turn it then chucks it to the side Elena look at Luke "All these guys are is names on a list" Elena stares "They come up, we take 'em down" Luke stares at her "Not a phone call more, not a bullet less".

Luke put his hands on his hips "Wilkes, we get anything" Wilkes get up said "Standard forensics" He grabs some paper walks over "Shoe prints, hair and fibre, their prints are all over the car" Luke ask, "Anything else" He takes the paper Wilkes said "Yeah, we tracked the owner off the vehicle ID" He motion the car "There a couple of shell companies in between, but..."

He looks to Luke "...we finally traced it back to a corporation owned by an investor down here named Hernan Reyes" Elena raise a brow looks to Luke and ask "Investor" Luke looks to Elena "If there's anything illegal happening in Rio, Reyes is involved" Luke nods said "Okay, then so are we" He gives the file to Wilkes "If he could get us any closer to our guys, I want everything on him".

Wilkes turn walks as Luke turn to Chato "Chato, you're on the roof" Getting his attention "I want you on overwatch in case somebody comes back for something" Luke looks to Macroy "Mac, give me a cross-check on Reyes, full specs" Macroy raise his head "If he goes to the john, I wanna know how many times he shakes it".

Macroy turns said "You got it, boss" Luke walks to the car said "Wilkes, Fusco" He kicks a piece put his hand on his hips "Let's put all this mess back together" Wilkes nods as Fusco said "That's gonna take a while", Luke just said "Then you better get started" Fusco lowers the camera "They were takin' this car apart for a reason, let's put it back together and find out what's missin'" Fusco sighs as he and Wilkes begin to work.

Meanwhile Dom kicks a gate open he holds it open for Brian and Mia to walk through before he look both ways and close the gate following them, they enter a building Mia's asleep on a chair Brian leaning against the door frame looking at her he turns to Dom who looks out Brian walks to the rail and sit down Dom takes a sip Brian ask "Hey, Dom, what do you remember about your father"?