Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher

Since because @DarinPlowman was the only person to comment shout out to that user now time for the Fate of the Furious

3rd POV

On a long road passing the ocean a red Chevrolet heading for Havana Cuba in the streets showing citizens doing their normal routine they do every day with the Chevrolet passing heading for a spot where lots of cars are people dancing to the music, checking out the engines.

At a car, a Man is holding a small wrench tightening a part of his engine he said "We swap in parts from Fords..." He raise his arm back "...Plymouths and Cadillacs" He raise his head "My grandfather brought it in 1957" Staring at him is Dom and Letty "When he died, it passed to my father".

The Man wipe his hands "Then to my brother, and now to me" Letty and Dom look to one another Dom said, "Look at this" He points to a part "This is an engine from a boat" Letty shock she said, "No way" The Man said "Yeah" He looks at his partner "Whatever it takes to keep it running".

Dom looks at them he said, "This is the Cuban spirit" Man partner rub his back "Your Spirit" Dom raise his finger at them "Don't ever lose that" Suddenly a woman in a red dress runs over she said "Dom, Dom" She stops beside him "It's your cousin" Dom and Letty look at her "He's in trouble".

She walks as Dom turns "Come on" Dom and Letty follow the girl as a guy on a motorcycle making circles while Dom's cousin Fernando was talking to a guy name Raldo who has a tow truck to take Fernando's, Chevrolet Fleetline car Fernando said "Raldo, you said I..." Fernando trails off to see the girl, Dom and Letty walking over.

He looks back and starts talking Spanish he motion his car "You know I can't make a living without my car" But Raldo said "It's not my problem, bro" Raldo looks towards Dom who walk forward "Dominic Toretto, I heard about you" Raldo nods "Welcome to my island" One of Raldo's men is hooking Fernando's car.

Dom, notice he ask, "Why are you hooking up my cousin's car" He looks to Raldo who said, "He needed money, I gave it to him" He shake his head "He can't pay, I take his car" Looking at Fernando who said, "I just need a few more days" Raldo looks at him he said "'Few more days' wasn't part of the deal".

Fernando looks to Dom who said, "Come on" He raise his finger "You make a deal, you gotta live up to it" Raldo said "You make a deal you gonna live up to it" He points at Fernando, but Dom turns to Raldo hearing that part he ask "'Gonna' live up to it" They stare at each other Dom realise "Oh, so you're one of those types".

Raldo smirks "You take everyone's ride, and then ship it back to the states" Letty staring she said, "You should show your people some respect" Raldo points at Letty he said, "You watch your mouth" Letty chuckles as Dom turns facing Raldo she said, "Now you've got a problem" Dom looks to Raldo who stares Dom raise his finger he said "I'm gonna keep it about the cars".

Raldo just said "I'm really scared" Letty raise her head as Dom said, "You want a car, get it the right way" Raldo ask "How" Dom raise his brows he said, "Race for it" But Raldo said "I already own it, bro" Looking at Fernando's car Dom said, "Not that car" Dom turns and points "Mine" Everyone looks at Dom's car shock to hear this.

Fernando went to Dom he said "Dom, his car is the fastest on the island" Dom looks at his cousin "Do you know what he has under that hood" Dom said, "He knows it doesn't matter what's under a hood" Raldo and Dom look back to one another Dom tilt his head "The only thing that matters is who's behind the wheel".