Meet Luke's family, preparing

3rd POV

Location: Samoa

Y/n POV

We manage to get in Samoa and now we're driving on a road Luke calling someone name Dinkley the call answers Dinkley said "Abracadabra, bitches" I stare at the phone "I told you that I could get you anything" I raise a brow "And you listen to me, from Moscow to Samoa, that is not an easy flight to charter, but I got it done".

Luke driving, he said "Well, that's why we're calling you, Dinkley" He move his head "We just want to say thank you for getting us that bird to Samoa" Dinkley said "Warriors help out warriors" I take a breath "So all you need to know is that you got a fourth squaddie over here that is ready to go whenever you need me to, I'm just sitting in my lair".

Suddenly we hear a toilet flush I ask "You're in a bathroom" Dinkley said "Potato, potah-to" I look at Hattie who looks to me for a second then back "Wherever I am is where the magic happens" I shake my head "We ain't gotta get into specifics" Shaw, Luke and I look at one another "Just to make sure you got all the contacts" I stare forward "You got the cell, you got my e-mail".

Luke said "Got 'em all" Dinkley said "I'mma shoot you my mum number, too" I sigh "I'mma make sure you got that, 'cause if you can't get me, she can" Luke said "Yeah" Dinkley said "I got a Hotmail address that's till active" Shaw moves his head "Hit me on that" I look at the phone "LinkedIn, that's my profile account thing I've been doing".

Shaw grabs the phone mimics static "I'm just making sure you got everything—" Shaw said "We're losing ya" He threw Luke's phone out the window who notice he looks forward said "That was my phone" I smile a bit Shaw said "Let's hope your brother of yours is a good mechanic as you say he is" Luke said "Jonah is the best mechanic I know".

I look at him "And he's gonna help us" He looks at the mirror "That is, if he doesn't kill me first" I raise my finger ask "How did you meet this Dinkley guy" Shaw and Luke said "On the plane to Moscow" I shrug said "That explains it" Luke makes a curve we reach a house he makes a turn and stop we got out look around "Nice view".

Hattie, Shaw and I wait by the truck watching Luke walk up to the door he stands there before turning around Shaw calls "Yeah, take your time" He raise his arm "It's only my sister's life and the fate of the world we're waiting on" Hattie and I look at him then forward to watch Luke exhale and turn to the door Hattie said "Oh, here we go".

I reach into my back pocket and pull out a bag of Kool Fruits I open it up and start eating "Where'd you get those" I look at her I said "Always keep a spare on me" Shaw leans said "Bet you two a bullseye 50 quid he punches him in the face" Hattie said "Deal" I said "I bet you 200 dollars Luke will tumble down the stairs after getting punch" Shaw said "Deal".

We sit on the truck watch Luke knocks on the door it opens to reveal Jonah who nods slightly at him Luke exhales said "Jonah" Jonah ask "You know what comes next" Luke nods said "Yep" We watch Jonah punch Luke in the face who groans and goes tumbling down the stairs Shaw said "See, not just me" I said "That's 200 you owe me, Shaw".

Luke on the floor spits as Jonah walks forward speaking Samoan, he walks down the stairs he points said "Your face, it's all over the bloody news, boy" More of Luke's family walks out to watch "You're not welcome here, police" Luke lowers his head "You got a bloody cheek" Luke gets up while Jonah stands in front of him "Coming here after 25 years".

Jonah moves his arms "Bringing your problems here to this house" He points at his family "You betrayed our family, bring shame on our house" He points down "You betrayed your own blood" He yells in Samoan at Luke who said "Jonah, I hear you" He shake his head "But we ain't kids anymore" He stares "You better watch how you talk to me" Jonah said "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, boy".