Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop

Erza POV

We walk out of the room Ramsey and Tej got to work activating God's Eye putting the name Y/n L/n and it begins working I ask, "So this can find anybody" Letty said, "You got that right" The screen shows, and it stops at London, Tej said "Got him, he's in London" I was impress by this Roman said "Yeah".

Suddenly the screen beeps the world change Ramsey said "Wait, we've got a second match in Hong Kong" Slowing more matches appear I said, "Beijing and Seoul" Tej said "And Tokyo" Roman said "Miami" Ramsey sighs she said, "And just about every other major city on the planet".

Dom frowns I think for a minute Mr. Nobody said, "And so, God's Eye was where we started" I notice Letty sitting down "But Cipher's already created an evasion that masks their locations by pining random spots all over the globe, but it was a good thought, Roman" Roman nods Dom said "Ramsey, got any suggestions".

Ramsey said "So, she's made my program obsolete" Mr. Nobody walks to her he said, "And that, Ramsey, is why you're here" The Man walks by he said "See, simple solutions aren't cut it here, slick" I smirk a bit as Roman ask "Why are you looking at me when you say that" Then Tej said "Wait a second, wait, wait, simple solutions might just cut it".

I ask, "What do you mean, Tej" Tej raise his finger he said, "You see, in order for God's Eye to give off all these false pings, means they have to be using a flea relay" Dom looks to me he said, "Watch them work" I watch Ramsey said, "Which means it has a decaying sync randomiser" Tej turn he said, "Which we can reverse".

Ramsey said, "And track it back to the originating source and find Y/n's true location" I smile Mr. Nobody said, "I'm telling you, they got skills" Roman turns said, "That was my idea" He raise his arm "That's what I was saying" I sigh, and Dom sits next to Letty sit next to her "Remember in there".

Mr. Nobody clap his hands he said, "All right, let's try this" I turn to watch Tej and Ramsey work on God's Eye the red dot's all start to go away and cities are disappearing Ramsey said, "It's working" Luke said, "Time you wanna check your manual and start organising a force response" The man I'll call Little Nobody raise his radio said, "Let's get hold of our international".

I watch more cities begin to disappear "...as soon as we have L/n location, I want to mobilise" He lower his radio then Roman walks over to him he said, "Let's get a hold of a better asshole" I roll my eyes at him Tej said "All right, they're not in China" More cities disappears "Or Russia".

Ramsey looking at her screen she said, "Europe's clear" Then it shows a building I said, "But that one's not going away" Mr. Nobody said, "This is interesting" We all look to him I ask, "What is" Mr. Nobody points said, "Because that's here" Suddenly the door explodes we all went down.

I land between Dom and Letty who both hit the ground then explosions happen around making us groan and visions fuzzy I look up to see Cipher enter the room with Y/n behind her.

Y/n POV

I hold my gun forward looking at my friends condition I notice Erza there looking at me I kept walking pass each one Cipher ask, "Did you all enjoy that" I look around "Next-generation concussion grenade" I frown at this "It scrambles your senses, but don't worry, it'll wear off in an hour".

Looking around for anything "Probably" I notice Shaw there "Hello, Deckard, nice to see you again" Cipher looks to me laughing "Look at this, body's not even cold, Y/n" I look down to Shaw who notice me "Your family's already replacing you" Cipher aims "You chose the losing team".

I look over to Erza who still holds her ears with Dom who looks at me "I guess your brother is smarter than you" I look to the screen to see it had Owen Shaw on it I look back down Shaw I give Cipher a device we walk over to the computers I raise my gun and fire destroying the windows.