New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat

Y/n POV

We got back to Tej's Garage we got out Roman said, "She was into it, man" I close the door "What's that about" I look at Brian who walks I follow him "You seen the way she grabbed the dude's head" Brian said, "She had to, man" I was confused "He was testing her" I stare at him "You got to remember, her ass is on the line, just like ours".

So, we walk by a few guys working on cars Roman said, "You're felling this girl way too much" I look at Roman "She's like that crazy-ass trailer rat from back in the day, Tanya" We walk by some tires as Brian said "Tanya, man, you went out with her after I did" I raise a brow looking between them as Roman said "I mean, I couldn't let it go to waste".

Shaking my head, I walk pass Roman over towards a table where Tej, Jimmy, Suki, and girl playing Jimmy said, "I got you, I got you, I got you" Tej ask "Is that right" We stop as Jimmy said "We go race for cash, but when I step on the gas, my nitrous go blast, leave your ass in the past" I cross my arms to watch.

Jimmy raises his arm wave it "Tej, you about to lose your garage" I smirk as Roman laughs and Tej said "Whatever, man" Jimmy looking at Tej and said, "I'm a low-budget mechanic, but I overcharge" Jimmy puts his cards down "Pay me, let's go, man" He start taking the cash I smile "Pay me my money, I told you, man".

Tej chuckles said, "I'm glad you're happy man" He holds his cards "I'm so glad, this is my garage, boy" He slam his cards and wins the game "Royal flush" I shake my head at this "Give me this, man" He takes the money Roman gets up "You got to talk to him, talk to him" They clasp hands as Suki said "Damn, you can't play and play it for long".

Suki points "Put that money back on the table" She points to herself "You know it's mine next hand" Brian walks over to Jimmy and said "Jimmy, how are you gonna pay me back if you keep losing to Tej like that" They clasp hands as Jimmy ask "How you doing, bro" Brian bumps Tej shoulder said "I'm gonna to crash, Tej, I'll catch you tomorrow" I decided to crash in I walk over towards the place I was staying and get out of my clothes and into my cot and sleep.

I woke up the next morning I rub my eyes and get up putting on a red shirt, brown leans, and white shoes I walk out of the room and walk into the light I breath the fresh air I hear "Morning, bro" I turn to see Roman out in fresh clothes we fist bump "How you doin'" I smile but when I look pass him, I frown.

He notices "What's wrong" I turn Roman's head point to see Baldy and his partner appearing "Shit, we've got to tell Brian" We run over to Brian's boat I move the curtain to see Monica in here with Brian I look between them Roman join "Verone's boys is outside..." He trailed off to see Monica getting up "We see what they're looking for".

Brian looks at Monica "Your little girlfriend here" I notice the shadow I point as Monica walks carefully while Brian grabs a shirt to put it on Monica said, "They don't know I'm here, I snuck out" I look at her Roman ask "What the hell are they doing here then" Monica said, "I don't know, maybe they're guessing".

Brian looks at us "Go stall them" We stare at him "Go stall them for, like two minutes" Roman points said, "Check her, homey, check her" He looks at me "Come on" So we got out and walk to see Baldy and his partner we stand looking at them "Found what you're looking for" They see us walk over Roman put his hand out "Hey, buddy".

I stare at them "Hi, guys, how you doing" Neither of them shake Roman's hand who puts it back "Y'all still mad about y'all car" They stare at us "Don't even trip, homey" I smile at them "Come on, man, can't even take a joke" I pull out a green fruit from my pocket and eat it staring "Verone pay y'all to keep a straight face like that".

I look at them slowly "'Cause if I was making money, shit, I'd get that mole removed off my damn nose" He didn't look amuse "How much he pay y'all anyway" I tilt my head "Every time we see y'all, man, y'all got the silk shirts on, jewellery, you know, looking real Miami" I kept my smile on "I caught you walking in the club, you got the hamburger meat all hanging out".