Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police

A/n: Let's begin 2 Fast 2 Furious

3rd POV

In the middle of the night there is a group of people on a truck with purple neon lights underneath reversing on a street the truck stops and most of the group gets out and starts pulling out a sign and two cones they place it on the street and quickly get back into the truck as it moves forward the group cheers leaving the sign and cones on the sign it said, 'Road Closed'.

Meanwhile at a location people are cheering as a couple of motorcyclists perform stunts as cars arrive while at another street a group of people are moving another 'Road Closed' sign and cones placing them on the street and quickly getting in the truck riding away as well as another group of people putting another 'Road Closed' sign on the street with cones.

Meanwhile in a garage an afro guy walking his phone rings and he picks it up his name is Tej who said "Yo, Jimmy, man, give me the status, tell me we good" Jimmy on the line said, "You got it, man" Tej said "Beautiful" He smiles "It's gonna be an all-timer tonight" He ends the call and walks out of the garage looks at everyone "All right, all right, all right, fire them up".

He raises his arms "We go live in five" He walks forward "It's time for ignition and straight automobile pimping" Tej walks through the crowed towards three cars all lined up while people are either checking out engines or cleaning them meanwhile leaning against a gold Toyota Supra Turbo Mark IV is a guy wearing a basketball shirt as a girl wearing the same type of outfit only female version.

The guy's name is Slap Jack the girl is his girlfriend who pulls his hair comb out of his hair making Jack said "Ow, girl" His girlfriend said "Sorry, my bad" Walking to a pink Honda S2000 that a group of girls a wiping the main girl is wearing long leg boots, a short skirt and a blue shirt her name is Suki.

Suki wipes a bit of her car said, "All right, ladies, we're good" The ladies keep wiping "We're good" Suki looks to see a guy wearing a beanie and red and orange long sleeve jumper and black long pants his name is Julius who walks up to a red Mazda RX-7 FD he said, "That's it, babies" He watch a pair of girls wipe his car as he speaks Spanish.

He turns around looks to Tej "Come on, Tej, let's get this race going" Tej walk out of the crowd notice something Tej said "Whoa, whoa, man" He wave his arm "Wait a second, man" He motion "You cats are first wave, man" Tej raise his arms "Where's your fourth at" Jack said, "It was Joaquin, man, but he had to work the graveyard shift".

Tej confuse ask "What" Jack nods "Graveyard shift, man" Jack gets up ask "Why don't you run with us, Tej" Tej raise his head said "Hell, no, I'm not running with y'all, man" Jack stares smiles a bit "Ans I tell you what, either you find a fourth or you don't race, how about that" Julius looks to Suki and said, "We should find two, so we don't have to roll with skirt here".

He motions Suki who stares at him Julius laughs then speaks Spanish making the ladies went ooh Suki looks at them then back and speaks Spanish back making both argue in Spanish as Tej just watch this he smiles a bit raise his hand said "Whoa, wait a second, wait a second".

He waves his hand "Why don't I just find y'all a fourth and we settle this on the streets" Suki said, "Bring him on" Tej ask "Anybody I want" Julius speak Spanish motion Tej to do it who shakes his head "No matter who it is" Jack raise his arms said "Yeah" So Tej pull his phone out dials a number turning around he holds it to his ear a voice said "Yeah".

Tej said "Yeah, man, you want to race" In a boathouse a man naked wearing only a towel holding his phone said "Yeah, you know I could use the money" Tej said "You got four minutes, man" The man turns said "All right, I'll be there" Tej smiles while the guy wearing a white shirt runs out of the boat shop and enters a garage entering a car.