Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath

3rd POV

Meanwhile Hattie restrain to the chair she looks at her left wrist then back up but then in her mouth is a grenade pin she puts it in her mouth turn her head she ask "Is this your first day on the Death Star" Guard raise his hand said "The syringe is ready" Hattie lift her head she said "Because you seem..." She stares at them "...new".

The Guard holding the syringe he said "This will shut her up" Suddenly Hattie raise both legs locking the arm turning it to make the syringe stab him in the throat as Hattie lets go kicks the 2nd Guard while Andreiko turns to watch Hattie slam him on the chair freeing her right arm she grabs the syringe from the Guard and stabbing the 2nd Guard both groaning.

Hattie manages to unlock her left arm she kicks the 2nd Guard making him stumble she flips back standing it and watch the two Guards collapse as Andreiko shock he turns said "That—That's—That's not possible" Hattie looks to him then she walks to the machine making Andreiko stand "No" Hattie types on the computer "What are you doing" Hattie said "Having to extract it myself".

She push the screen down and lifts up the machine she turns leaving but Andreiko moves "Wait" Hattie stops and Andreiko holds a scalpel pointing at her but then he use it to cut open a hole he moves out with Hattie behind him who walks forward.

Y/n POV

I woke up to hear an engine starting I look around grunt to see I'm strap to a chair in chains I look to see Luke next to me he wakes up gasping in front is Shaw in the same state he said "There they are, nice and rested" He nods "Get your full eight hours" He move his head "I was gonna order some room service".

He takes a deep breath "What do you fancy" I stare at him "French toast, I'll get the order in" Luke said "I just dreamt they killed you before I woke up" I groan said "If you're ordering I take large pepperoni pizza with an extra-large drink and with your blood in it" Luke moves a bit he said "Pretty disappointed right now".

We look see Brixton walks to us spread his arms he said "It's a little elaborate, I must admit" He holds a couple of wires leaning down "Old-school interrogation technique we picked up in black ops" He motion around "Shock will kill a man in three" He looks at Shaw "Do you remember that, Deck" Shaw looks he nods said "Yeah, I remember a lot of things from back then".

Brixton turn his head said "I reckon you've only got four shocks in you, boys" Luke moves a bit ask "Yeah, I think we could take five" I scoff said "Yeah right, I think we can take six" Brixton raise his eyebrows ask "six" He leans back "Well, all right".

He press a button we groan at the electricity he stop I gasp leaning forward a bit panting Shaw ask "You both had to open your big mouths, didn't ya" Luke shake his head he said "I thought it was a cool thing to say in the moment" I lean back up panting I said "And it was worth it".

3rd POV

Hattie and Andreiko move to hide as a couple of scientist work Hattie gives Andreiko the machine to hold it she looks then slides to grab one scientist and flips him on the ground grunting the 2nd scientist attempted to punch but Hattie dodge punch him and knee him in the gut elbow his mask face and side kick him into the crates she looks to Andreiko motion him to come he looks back then went to her.

Y/n POV

I took a breath as Brixton ask "Do you remember when we were real brothers" I look at him "Task Force Black" Brixton looks to Shaw "Do you remember that, Deck" Brixton turns "Man, we ended up seeing the worst in people" He shake his head "Worst in our countries, our leaders, our enemies, our friends" Shaw said "You don't know the meaning of that word anymore".