Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs

Y/n POV

We all got up dawn was approaching we gather around Jonah who's still working Luke said "Jonah" Jonah just said "Look, don't rush me" Hattie is sitting on the table Luke said "It's almost dawn" I look said "He'll be here soon" Jonah grabs a tool nod Luke said "Make it happen now" Jonah speaks Samoan "Now"

But Jonah said "Hey, hey, don't rush me, that's how mistakes are made" Kai raise his arm ask "And how long does this process take" Hattie turns said "It's 30 minutes and 33 till I go viral" She turns to Shaw "Look, Deck, I think we need to seriously consider option one" I look at her while Shaw said "Don't strike a match just yet, Hats"

He turns his head to Jonah "We are seriously gonna miss this window" I shake my head Let's do this, come on" I cross my arms I said "Now or never, Jonah" Luke said "Jonah, now" Jonah said "Fine, fine, okay" He put the tools down "Here goes nothing" Shaw put an injection needles clamp around Hattie's arm the machine beeps Shaw said "Brace, yourself, Hats"

Jonah press a button I look to Hattie as Luke said "It ain't gonna be pleasant", I said "It's gonna sting" Hattie said "No, it's gonna be fine" Suddenly she groans the clamp goes on her arms injecting the needles we look to Jonah who raise a finger stares at the timer seeing it had 30 minutes Hattie groans in pain suddenly the timer went down.

Jonah said "It's working" I smirk "It's working" I smile said "Yes" The group cheers Jonah said "Yeah" He fist bump with Luke I turn to Mateo and hug him suddenly a thud is heard a Man calls "Hey, they triggered the alarm" Shaw moves he said "That's him" Luke ask "As we planned" Shaw nod said "As we planned" I look at them I said "As we planned" I walk to the mask putting it on.

3rd POV

Luke turns said "Uso's" All his brothers turn to Luke "It's time" Suddenly a voice call "Hobbs, Shaw" It was familiar to Luke and Shaw they turn; Hattie looks, Luke brothers move to reveal Y/n back to them but when he turns wearing his new mask Hattie ask "Y/n", But Shaw said "Not Y/n" Luke stares said "Apocalypse" Apocalypse walks forward the light made his visor eyes glow he said emotionless "Let's go" Luke nods he walks with him and his brothers

Apocalypse POV

Luke, Jonah and I walk forward as Luke's uso's runs pass us Luke said "Jonah" Jonah looks to him he and Luke stare at one another "Just wanna say that, uh..." He move his head a bit "...if this thing goes sideways and..." He furrow his brows "...and this is it..." Luke takes a breath "I'm sorry" Jonah move his head "I may have my reasons, but the fact is..."

Jonah looks at Luke "I left you and I left our 'aiga" I stare at them "I should've come home" Jonah listens "If we make it through this, you have my word I'll never let that happen again" Jonah nods his head a lot about to move "I love you, uso" Jonah hesitantly turns back he said "I love you too, uso" They hug one another I look at them I said "Good talk" They look to me "Now let's do this" Luke nods said "I have an idea for you to help us" I stare at him.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Shaw is helping Hattie with the machine he said "Okay, you're mobile" Hattie sighs she looks then back she ask "Do you think I need to be so close to the front line" Shaw looks he said "Yeah, we keep you close" He looks at Hattie "Keep an eye on you in case we need to make a quick getaway" Hattie looks "Hey" Hattie looks back "This is what we do, right".

He smiles and Hattie smiles she said "It is what we do" They look at one another "Deck..." She stops for a moment "I overheard what Brixton said" Shaw stares "That you stayed away to protect us" Hattie shake her head "I never should've believed all that stuff, I know it now" Hattie raise her gaze "I don't know why I did".