Margarita, Eteon factory

M/l/n – Mum's last name

3rd POV

Meanwhile Andreiko is chained up and move by a machine hanging on a hook it stops and Andreiko looks forward he said "Please" Walking behind the table of weapons is Brixton "Please let me go" Brixton grabs a gun and fires at a dummy on Andreiko's left who cries out looking down Brixton lowers the gun while Andreiko raise his head "What do you want"?

Brixton leans he said "I want our property out of that girl's blood" But Andreiko said "No, the virus is too dangerous, I can't" Brixton just went on the rails sits on it and looks at the weapon next to him he gets off and grabs it he pulls the trigger to make flames come out he stops as Andreiko looks forward Brixton said "Humans must evolve, Professor".

Andreiko stares "Without Eteon's upgrades, the human body's really not worth that much" Brixton walks forward he use the flamethrower again as Andreiko stares "Maybe 11 pence worth of magnesium, couple pence worth of calcium..." He use the flamethrower again "...little bit of iron" Brixton use the Flamethrower again getting closer to Andreiko "Not worth much".

Brixton stares "I'd say, all in all, probably about three pound" He stops walking "Three pound fifty, max" He stares at Andreiko "The entirety of a man's worth, small change" Brixton aims the flamethrower at Andreiko "You're gonna reprogram that virus for me" Andreiko hesitates said "I won't" But Brixton use the flamethrower scaring Andreiko who screams looking away.

Location: Moscow

Meanwhile at a mansion a group of women are inside one walk through an open door to see a man strap to a chair with tape on his face he tries to talk only to get slapped by the woman she place a bag over his head and walks out of the room to see a few men hanging dead by rope and one alive struggle to move the woman makes a motion and puts tape on another man mouth.

Y/n POV

We drove through Moscow to this mansion Luke said "Ah, your friend's a Russian mobster" Shaw stops the car he said "This girl steals from Russian mobsters" I lean ask "Then what she steals from everyone else" Shaw just said "Actually she does steal from everyone" We got out of the car "It's kind of her thing".

We walk to the mansion to see the woman called Margarita who walks up to Shaw they stare at one another Margarita said "Deckard Shaw" Shaw said "Margarita" Suddenly she kisses him shocking Luke, Hattie and I staring at this we keep watching them make out until she stops and walks away with Shaw behind her.

Hattie said "Oh, I did not see that coming" Luke nods said "I wish I didn't see that at all" I said "I think I'm going to throw up after watching that" Hattie nods said "Me too" We walk forward follow Shaw and Margarita who said "I got your list" We met up with her group Margarita hold a list "It's long" I notice two of them giving a look.

I look forward to avoid their gaze Shaw said "I asked for a house on a runway" He looks around spread his arms "Not sure a dozen Russians in duct tape were on the list" Margarita said "Well, give me more than three-hour notice, and I wouldn't have to resort to such extremes" She walk up to Shaw then walks pass him and her two woman that gives me the same look as the other two.

Hattie, Luke and I follow them Shaw said "Not sure three hours has anything to do with extremes, Margarita" Suddenly I got grab by the two woman I look at them they start to pull me I call "Yo, Shaw" Shaw, Hattie and Luke watch the girls start to drag me "Can you tell your friend to call off her friends" Margarita yells "Girls, let the man go" They did, and I run Luke said "You really need to control yourself" I said "Not my fault all the ladies go to me most of the time".