Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's

A/n: Let's begin Fast and Furious 6

 3rd POV

Driving out of a tunnel is Brian and Dom in their cars driving on the road making curves on the Canary Islands Brian shift gears and change pedals to go pass Dom who follows as they keep driving and make a curve under a tunnel going down more curves Brian look at his side mirror and sees Dom who turn his wheel, but Brian turns his to in front.

But Dom shift gears and change pedals going pass Brian taking the lead on the next curve they keep going on the curves they make a final curve until they are going straight but Brian press a pedal going pas Dom taking the lead they turn going through a town as they make another curve Brian shift gear and change pedals to go faster on the curve taking the lead and they both make a turn.

They go down a road to a hospital they slow down and park their cars a Nurse notice them said "Senor O'Conner" Brian close the door "Hurry, come" Brian walks forward as Dom close the door "Come, this way, this way" Elena stop the nurse and said "It's all right, I've got this" Elena walks forward Brian looks at her "It's okay, it's okay".

She smiles "You're just in time" Dom walks over said "You're gonna be a great father, Brian" He smiles Brian stare at him ask "What make you so sure" Dom just said "'Cause I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't" Brian smiles Dom pats him "Get in there" Elena smiles said "Go" Brian went forward Nurse motion him said "Siga".

Suddenly Dom calls "Brian" Brian turns to Dom and Elena "Remember, the second you go through those doors..." Brian goes to Mia who's lying on the bed "...everything changes" Brian holds Mia's hand they kiss, Dom and Elena stare at him "Our old life is done" Brian nods slightly he turns and follows the nurse.

Walking out of the Chinese area is Brian and Dom "Let's go for a little ride" Shows Brian shift gears and went over the hill with Y/n car next to him both jumping, Brian shift gears as his Eclipse makes a turn he stares forward, walking out of the shadows is Dom, Brian press against the car sees Y/n standing there next to Dom.

Shows Brian's car making a turn, Y/n car stops in front of them the window reveals Y/n, he motions Brian to get in, Letty and Dom in the garage together he lift her up, Mia and Brian kissing each other, Mia's car making a U-turn, Dom's team heading for a truck, Vince holding on, Brian jumps from his Supra to save Vince, Dom walking with a shotgun and Brian aiming his gun at him.

Dom, Brian and Y/n having a race Dom in the lead, Y/n in 2nd and Brian last, Dom crash into the truck and flips over Brian and Y/n car, Brian gives Dom his keys, watch him go before walking away, shows Miami, Brian, Roman, and Y/n standing together, Tej raising his arms, Brian, Roman, and Y/n in their cars drive pass cars doing the audition, Brian cheers.

In the Panama City in Panama, Han gets up, Rico looking down as Dom slides out of the car, Tego, Dom, and Rico all walking, Dom with a pair of girls sitting he looks to see someone standing in front of them it was Letty, Dom and Letty are in a car together, the gas truck and tankers making a curve Letty on top walking she smiles.

Han pulls the brake making his truck turn, Rico pushing the hook onto the connector cheering, Dom driving next to the gas truck, drifts under the burning tanker as Dom stops the car both him and Letty watch, Letty sleep with two wads of cash and Dom's necklace, Dom standing staring at her before leaving the room.

Brian chasing a guy on a rooftop, he grabs Stasiak hits him on the wall before kneeing him in the gut making fall down by the wall with a cut above his nose, and on the corner of his eyebrow, shows Fenix car hitting Y/n car making him hit Letty's car causing both cars to flip, Letty opens door injured, Y/n open his door injured, Fenix raise his gun.