Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race

3rd POV

The elevator doors open to reveal David in handcuffs and Brian holding him they walk out of the elevator but walking towards them is Stasiak who's angry calls "O'Conner" Brian looks but continues walking with David "O'Conner" Stasiak walks to them faster "If you ever release one a witness of mine again..."

He turns Brian around then shove him against the wall but Brian grabs Stasiak and slams him into the wall face first then knees him to make Stasiak fall with a cut on his bridge, a cut by his eyebrow and blood comes out an Agent said "Shit" Penning walking through saw this said, "That's enough" An Agent grab Brian's arm while another Agent try to help Stasiak who said "Don't touch me"

He shoves the agent away getting up "I'm fine" Penning said, "That's enough" Brian looks at Penning as Stasiak point said, "You're through, O'Conner" Penning look at him said "I said, that's enough" Stasiak glares at Brian as Penning look at him "Stasiak, go get yourself cleaned up"

Stasiak said "What" He points at Brian "He hit me first, you—you" Penning yell "This isn't the Cub Scouts" Stasiak lower his arm shock "Now, go on, you're bleedin' on my floor" Stasiak walks pass Penning who looks at Brian then walks up to him as David watch "O'Conner, do you know the difference between a cop and a criminal"

Brian ask "What" Penning said, "One bad judgment call" Brian stares "Keep your shit in line, son" Brian nods Penning turns looks at David "Have a good time" He pat his shoulder leaves as David walks into the room with Brian behind him said "Take a seat" Brian close the door.

After a talk Penning called everyone to the meeting room Stasiak bandaged up Penning said "Good news, we have intel that Braga's number two, Ramon Campos, will hold a street race in Koreantown tomorrow night to fill a slot on his team" Campos's picture appears along with a map of Koreantown"

Brian looks "They've already chosen three drivers from previous races" Three pictures appear Barilla Tash, Mueller Dwight, and Herzon Malik "Our newest informant, Mr. David Park, has been kid enough to get us into the race" He looks at the agents "O'Conner, you're up" Brian raise his fist up and down slightly as Trinh said "Let me guess, winner gets the slot"

Brian smiles a bit now he and Trinh are in a computer room as different images of different cars appear on two big screens Brian smiles to see this the pictures change "All right, so these are all the imports the city has in impound" Brian said "Okay, nice" Trinh said "Pick your poison"

Brian said, "All right" He looks at the screen "Uh, 2206, I crashed one of those" Trinh smiles as a white car image appears "3418 and 2765" A red car image appears and a blue car appears Trinh ask "Okay, so which one do you want" All Brian said "I want 'em all"

So, Brian has all three cars in a garage and starts to work on them he lowers the engine while Dom in a garage starts sanding his cars and spray paint it black as Brian starts to connect the engine together while putting some gas in the engine as Dom starts working on his engine and putting new seating inside.

Brian carrying a spoiler connecting it and screwing it on the trunk and using a computer to work on the electronic speed counters while Dom screws in on his engine then puts some gas in it and starts to put nos in his car and takes a drink from his Corona as an agent walk to Brian pulls out an envelope.

Brian takes it opens it and pulls out a small tracker the Agent said, "Standard issue tracking device" Brian looks at it "Boss wants to know where you are at all times" Dom starts to drill the tires together while pushing the hood down finishing his car while Brian screws in the bolts to his tires and close the hood to his new car walking to the side while Dom stands next to his car.