Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Six.

Chapter Twenty-Six

            "Hey Mandy!" I said with the fakest smile I could muster up. Two can play at this game.

            Her shocked face gave me some satisfaction but Liam's puzzled face made me want to scream. I wanted him to recognize me; I wanted him to be like RC? I knew he wouldn't though; he was as blind as a rat. 

            "Raine, What are you doing here? I thought you were homeschooled along with your brother." She asked, standing up and walking towards me.           

            "I'm going to do pageants again, but my mother decided it would be beneficial for me to get some actually school lessons. My tutor can only teach me so much." I said with a hair flip, that had her clones staring at me with envy and I couldn't help my smirk.

            She grimaced, and then grinned. "Why did you stop pageants? Did you get interested in a certain racing hobby?" she asked and I about paled but I recovered quickly.

            "If you mean racing towards the nearest mall than yeah, I got a bit too interested and all" I said with a smile and her friends leaned closer to me while she glared with all her power, the teacher came in and signaled for us all to take our places.

            Which we did, Mandy and I were done for the moment. I knew it would pick up again, and I was ready. "If you guys couldn't tell, we have two new students today. So, I'm going to do a quick introduction. My name is Mrs. Tanner, I've been teaching for five years and I love it. I love to read and act, that's the reason why I'm teaching language arts" she explained.

            She then had all the students say their names, and I studied them each. Wanting to remember each and every one of them, while Wesley just looked off bored in the distance. "Would you two like to stand up and introduce yourself now? And say one fact about yourself." She asked politely. Which was absolutely absurd, I mean what can we say. No teach we want to stay in our seats.

            So Wesley and I grudgingly stood up, and shared annoyed stares at the fact we had to introduce ourselves. She motioned for Wesley start which he did with an annoyed sigh. "My names Wesley and I've been homeschooled my whole life." He said and then shot me a look.

            Asshole, stole my fact, but a smirk found its way onto my face anyway. "My names Raine, and Wesley is my twin brother" I said and his face looked shocked then embarrassed as I sat down with a smug look.

            "Twins in my class, interesting, and Raine aren't you also into pageants?" she asked, and I couldn't help the disgusted look on my face that I quickly replaced with a happy face.

            "Yes ma'am. I've done them since I was a baby" I said with a smile and she grinned.

            "I knew it, my niece is starting in the business and she absolutely looks up to you, she's going to be so excited when I tell her you're in my class." She explained and I nodded. I wish I could say this didn't happen often but it did.

            Little kids who love pageants often look up to me, and whenever they seem they treat me like royalty, asking me for autograph and pictures. This also happens at pageants, I'll be getting my hair yanked and a small girl no older than six will walk up to me.

            "I'll have to meet her. I love meeting little girls, who are just starting in the business." I said as happily as I could. She grinned and then started her lesson; I knew I was on the teacher's good side. The class went by smoothly, and as soon as the bell rang I darted out of the classroom and into the hall.