Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Three.

So, I'm talking up here just to give you guys a warning that, there maybe some mistakes and that is because, I'm uploading this quickly because I haven't uploaded in forever, and I feel horrible!

So, Enjoy it! and Also...Team Zane Lovers, you'll love this chapter! Now, go read and COMMENT. VOTE. BECOME A FAN! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty Three

            I woke up to my mother shaking me gently awake, "Honey I've come up with an idea that would give you a bit of freedom." She said looking at me wide eyed happiness. She seemed oblivious to all the drama we've been through because in the end she got her way.

            "And that is?" I said with a yawn, situating myself so Jane was able to still sleep soundly behind me and I was able to talk to my mom.

            She took a deep breath trying to contain her own happiness, as she sat crossed legged on my bed, making me have to sit up as another yawn escaped my mouth. "I decided to let you go to school, and make some friends! So that means you can have some freedom. Aren't you excited?" she squealed hitting my knee in excitement as I raised an eyebrow and plastered a smile on my face.

            I couldn't believe she thought letting me go to school would give me more freedom. I mean I've always wanted to go to school, but eight hours of it? I don't know. "Thanks mom, is Wes and Rider going to school also?" I asked hopeful the answer would be yes.

            "If they want too, I want you all too have more freedom...but remember pageants come first." She said dragging me back to the real mother, the one who worked me to hard, and this time around I think I would be worked to the max.

            I nodded my head yes, and she grinned her usual bright grin, she patted my knee and kissed my cheek as she stood up. "I have to go for my morning run, Will talk about your come back tonight?" she said and I nodded then she was gone slipping through the door and away from me. The air left my body in a rush, and I sighed.

            "Am I going to school, too?" Jane asked as she woke up from her peaceful slumber and I just shrugged.

            "I guess it's up to you honey, you can talk to mom about it." I said patting her head and she sighed content and happy. I climbed out of bed, "Come on, let's head downstairs." I said sticking my hand out for her to grab which she did and I helped her out of bed.

            We began to walk down the stairs when I heard my name, "Raine." Zane's voice sent my stomach into a fizzy as I spun around my hands on my hips, and my eyes set, void of any emotions.

            "Jane go downstairs, I'll be right there." I said and kissed her cheek, she nodded and grinned.

            "Hey Zane. Bye Zane." She said and then skipped downstairs and I looked back at Zane and he sighed.

            "What do you want?" I asked trying to mask my emotions, if he could see my emotions he would see that just talking to him was sending my hormones crazy, and watching his lips move made me ache to have them move against my own lips.

            I shook the thoughts from my head, and focused on blocking the emotions again. "I need to talk to you, Raine." He said and I nodded and let him lead me to his room. I knew it was a bad idea. Following this boy into his room, but I had to hear him out and I didn't want my whole dang family to hear our conversation.