Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Eighteen.

     I walked upstairs, and past the room where my mother was. Her sobs growing, more and more dramatic by the second. I didn't know what her problem was?

     Once I got to my room, I slammed the door as hard as I could. Hoping it would satisfy the anger in me, but it didn't. I turned on my computer, and went straight to my emails.

     I had one new email, and my anger intensified as I saw what is called. 'Secrets don't make friends' I couldn't have clicked the read button any faster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear, RC, Rider Chick, Raine, Slut, whatever your called these days.

I can't wait forever, the time's running out. Fess up to everyone, or I will do it for you. Understood?

                                                                                Sincerely,  An Impatient Friend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I knew who it was, as I re-read the very beginning. I knew where to find the person too. I pushed away from my chair and stomped over to my closet.

     The night air would be chilly against my legs, so I slipped off the shorts and slipped on some gray skinny jeans. I slipped on a long sleeve, V neck shirt with a deep purple tank top underneath.

     I threw off my sunglasses, that must have found there way on top of my head threw all the drama, onto to my bed. I slipped my converse back on. Ran a hand threw my messy, but still nice looking hair and walked out the door. Grabbing my keys, and walking to my car. I slipped into it, and drove to the mall.

     Once I got there, I slammed my car door and marched into the mall.

     I had a mission, and I would succeed, and the...sorry for my grammar, but the bitch will pay.

     Once I found her at her usual hangout places, she was your typical bitchy blonde, I walked straight over. She was laughing about something with her bimbo slut friends.

     "Mandy," I snarled coming over to her group. She spun around, she looked at me innocently until she realized I knew. I knew it was her, by her calling me a slut, I knew it.

     "Hey Raine isn't it?" she said sweetly, I noticed the jab but her friends didn't, they stared clueless at us.

     "Why don't we speak privately?" I asked, smiling a fake smile at her friends before turning my ice cold glare at her.

     "Sure." she said and stood up. "I'll be right back," she said to them and then walked right past me. I followed behind her, as she led us out of the mall and to the side of it. Her arms immediately crossed in front of her chest, and her smile disappeared so quickly it was like it was never there.

     "What do you want?" I asked her and she sighed.

     "I want you to tell everyone that looks up to you like your some fucking queen, that your lying boyfriend stealing bitch." she said her voice even and measured.

     "What the fuck do you mean, boyfriend stealing?" I asked surprised.

     "Liam. You stole him from me, you little whore!" she screeched pointing an accusing finger in my direction.

     "If you want to accuse someone of something, make sure you know all the facts! I didn't steal Liam, and why do you care? Your dating my brother." I asked and she laughed a cold laugh.