Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-One.

Twenty-One

            "First off, the term Hooligan hasn't been used since the seventies and maybe even before that and Second, my activities out of this house doesn't concern you." I said my hands going across my chest.

            "Does it look like I give a fuck about when the last time Hooligan was used? And it does concern me when you're putting our family name out there like that." He said stepping closer to me, looking down at me.

            Times like these are the times I curse that god gifted him with height, not saying I'm short or anything but him being even a few inches taller than me, made me feel like he was the adult and I was the child.

            "Do you think I'm stupid? I didn't use the family name you idiot. They don't even know my real name, except a few people who I trust." I said and he looked confused.

            "Mandy said, you were out there racing like some thug and cursing up a storm and giving our family name a bad rep?" he said and I snorted with laughter.

            "Mandy also said that I was a whore and I know for a fact I am not a whore." I said and he looked down, his cheeks burning red and I shook my head. "Don't be embarrassed, Mandy's a bench that you need to dump pronto..." I said and he only shook his head.

            "I'm sorry for storming in here, and shit. You shouldn't judge her, you don't really know her," he said and I couldn't help the burst of laughter that came out of me at that comment.

            I didn't know Mandy? I'm pretty sure I knew her WAY better than he did, since she has been after my man since I started dated him. I'm also pretty positive that he learned the rumor that I was cheating on him, from the slut herself.

            "Dear Brother, I might not know a lot of things but I do know, Mandy. She's been on my case since I started my racing, and I've been racing for about two years?" I said and his eyes widened.

            "That long?" he asked shocked and I just laughed as I walked around him and led him out of the bathroom. I didn't really think me and my brothers first bonding moment should be in a bathroom...it just wasn't a memory I would want to look back on.

            "Yeah, Ollie and Mickey, my best friends have been doing it with me and helped me keep the secret. I don't know what I would do without those two. I owe them everything." I said with a grin, than my grin slipped off my face.

            I haven't really hung out with those two lately, and I needed too. They are my brothers from another mother.

             "Wow, I'm impressed. I'm sorry again about coming in and yelling at you. I should have learned more and asked you like a normal person." He said and I just grinned.

            "It's fine really. Just promise you won't tell mom and dad. They can't know, not yet. I'm not ready to tell them..." I said looking down at the ground and he sighed.

            "I won't tell but you have to tell them soon. Maybe it would help make things normal quicker, if all our dirty laundry was just out in the open..." he suggested as he we stopped in front of my bedroom door.

            "Maybe, and you better get in there and clean my sheets." I said and patted his cheek, whatever brother and sister moment we were having moments later vanishing.

            "Why do I have to? Isn't that a ladies job?" he asked and I narrowed my eyes and hit him hard upside the head. "Owe." He complained rubbing the spot where I hit him.