Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fifteen.

Chapter Fifteen.

"RC!" a whole bunch of voices filled my ears as I stepped out of my car. I grinned, my true family standing in front of me. Some of them, I knew personally, others I knew vaguely.

"Hey Guys!" I cheered, and then arms were wrapped around my waist and I was being spun around, I laughed. My head falling back. "Ollie put me down," I laughed and I was set on the ground. I stumbled a bit, but regained my balance quickly.

"Man, I've missed you girl. I haven't seen you in what seems like forever," Ollie said throwing an arm loosely around my shoulders, and sighing a deep sigh. "My life has been very stressful without you," he said with a fake sad face. I just laughed, and pushed him roughly away from me.

"Yeah, Going to school and doing your homework is so stressful," I said with an eye roll, and he just laughed. I heard a high pitched screech, and then another pair of arms hugging me and jumping up and down. "Jen calm down," I said and a very hyper Jennifer backed away from me.

"Where have you been, I've been texting you and you've been totally S.O.L," she said with wide eyes, and I smiled a small smile. I've gotten her texts, but my moms been working me hard since she's got back, and I've been busy with Rider and his little kid drama.

"I am so sorry, I've been busy with stuff..." I trailed off and she raised a questioning eyebrow but it all disappeared when Ricky appeared next to her. His arm going lazily around her waist, I could see the excitement in her eyes as she tried to play it cool. I smiled, an approving smile.

"I've missed you," a voice whispered in my ears and I shivered with pleasure, as I spun around and placed my lips on his soft lips. Our lips immediately moved together, in there own sacred dance as I enjoyed the sensation his lips gave me. "I definitely missed those," he murmured against my lips, as I finally pulled away. I smiled a bright smile at him.

"I missed you too," I said back, as I stared at my Liam. He grinned, and I tore myself away from him, and ran at a familiar back. Throwing myself at him, and he grunted as I got situated piggy back style on his back. "Mickey Mouse, I missed you too," I cooed and he laughed. Pulling me off of him.

"Damn. What have you been eating?" he asked with a chuckle and I narrowed my eyes at him, only to earn another laugh from him. "I've missed you too," he said pulling me into a hug. I lightly hugged him back, pretending to be mad at him still. When he released, I looked at all the people. Everyone was staring at my friends and I. I grinned wider.

"What are you all staring at? Darn. Let's RACE!" I screeched, pumping my fist in the air. The same adrenaline flooding my body, as everyone erupted into there own cries of happiness. Everyone running to there cars, getting ready to race. "Jen, You riding with me or Ricky?" I asked, and Jen looked torn. With a sympathetic look towards Ricky, she ran after me.

"I can't seem to needy, right? I've never really had a boyfriend before, and I'm so nervous and AHH, he is cute," Jen whispered excitingly as we slid into my car. I laughed, I loved this. Gossiping about someone else's small problems, and not have to worry about my own. "Do you think I made the right decision coming with you? I also don't want him to think, I'm not interested in him anymore, and I am so rambling at this moment, I need to shut-" she placed her hand on her mouth as I gave her a weird look.

"You don't seem needy, and I don't think Ricky will mind that your riding with me, and not him," I said with a small nod as I drove to the lineup. There was a total of nine cars, in line up. Some doubled up, Zane was on one side of me, Liam on the other. On the other side of Liam, was Ollie and Mick, and on the other side of Zane was Ricky.

"Ready..." some slut said as she walked in front of the cars. Wearing shorts that about showed her crouch, and a shirt that might as well be a sports bra. "Set..." she bent over a bit. Giving us all a good view, of her, ahem cleavage? It didn't look like cleavage it looked like two huge water balloons. Can you say, Fake?