Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Three

            Have you ever seen a grown boy, act like a huge cry baby? If you haven’t and want too, just kick a boy in his sacred jewels. As hard as you can, “How dare you say, you love me” I spat out and turned away, all my family staring at the scene with total confusion.

            “What the hell happened, Raine?” Wesley said, as he followed me into my room. My hands were curled into fist, my face contorted in rage. I was furious, so furious that I let my loneliness, my need to be wanted, and my feelings for him get in the way of my better judgment.

            I paced back and forth, trying to think of the right words to say, “He screwed me over, ditches me for two fucking year, then he thinks he can come in here, say sorry and kiss me then say he loves me and everything will be okay” I shook my head. “It isn’t okay, Wes. It isn’t. He’s a lying son of a bitch!” I screamed in rage, saying more cuss words then I usual say.

            Wesley looked surprised at my behavior, but I couldn’t be affected. Not now, not when my adrenaline was running so high. I wanted to hurt; I wanted to hurt him bad.

            That’s when the plan formed in my head, the perfect plan. Without a second thought I rushed past Wesley, who chased after me I could hear him faintly yelling my name, but I wasn’t paying attention.

            Two years of held in rage. Two years of pain beyond measures. Two years of pretending everything was okay, that he hadn’t of hurt me, when inside I was dying. Two years of complete emptiness, and now…it was all getting let out.

            I grabbed the hammer I knew would be on the porch, the constructors don’t pick up their messes very well, and looked for the object that would receive the pain. I saw it parked on the street, the lamp light making it smooth, and shiny. 

            A racer, and their car have a bond, a bond other people wouldn’t understand. When your prize possession your baby is hurt, it hurts you too and just as bad. So as my hand swung back, the hammer felt so light in my hand as it swung down in a perfect arch right on the hood of his car.

            “RAINE” I heard my name screamed but I couldn’t stop, with each hit I felt a bit better then I’ve felt in years, “RAINE STOP” the same voice screamed but I blocked it out. I didn’t stop until arms wrapped around my waist, yanking me backwards.

            The hammer fell to the ground with a thud, and my breathing was heavy as I took in my destruction. “What has gotten into you, Raine?” my mother asked as I stood their motionless, trying to wrap my mind around what I did.

            “I…” I started but couldn’t finish. My voice was gone.

            “It’s fine. I told her to do it” Zane said, stepping away from his car, I could see in his eyes. The pain from his car being ruined, but I also saw something else, protectiveness.

            The arms around me let go, revealing Wes staring at me. I turned away and walked inside, and straight into my room. I couldn’t believe I actually broke his car, I slipped off my clothes and slid on my pajamas, I washed my makeup off before crawling into bed.

            Falling asleep was easy, but waking up and realizing what I did last night was the hard part. The morning light filled my room as I lay there silently, “I can’t believe I broke his car” I whispered to myself.

            I shoved a pillow over my face, I didn’t move until I heard my door open and a voice in my ear, “Up. Up. Up!” Timmy screeched, and I immediately grinned and rolled over. Swooping him off the ground and sitting him on top of my stomach.