Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Two.

Read BELOW for Title information. :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two.

"Raine, Dear why did he call you Rider Girl?" my mother asked, her eyes narrowing as she tried to figure out the puzzle. I grabbed Zane by the upper arm, "Mom I met Zane once before, and he gave me that nickname because I race towards winning pageants, Get it, racing to win and yeah" I said, and did a small laugh as I dragged Zane out of the room and down the hallway. "What the heaven are you doing here?" I whispered yelled, and he narrowed his eyes.

"My dad's old friend lives here, what the hell are you doing here?" he whispered yelled back, and I scoffed.

"My dad owns this house dip shirt" I said, and flicked him on the nose. He touched his nose, "Did you just flick me on the nose?" he asked startled and I gave him a blank stare. "Yeah I did" I said now narrowing my eyes.

"Why?" he asked slowly, and I flicked him again.

"Stop doing that" he said, as I went to do it again and he hit my hands away.

"Sorry, once I start it's hard to stop" I giggled, and he glared.

"Why don't your parents no about rider girl?" he asked, and I bit my lower lip.

"If they did, they wouldn't let me race" I said, and looked down. He laughed, and I flicked his nose again.

"Stop it" he shouted, and his sister walked into the room with her little friend.

"Zane, how do you know Raine Jane Jenkins?" she asked, still in awe about me which was starting to creep me out. I could see the battle in his eyes, as he debated on telling on me or not. Then with a smirk, "Friends" he said coolly, and I immediately grew suspicious. "Oh" she said, and giggled. She grabbed her best friends hand, and they walked out. There heads closed together, as they whispered gossiped.

"What do you want" I growled, and he smirked.

"Throw the re-match. Girl's shouldn't race, and you do. Maybe if you loose to the king, you won't want to race anymore" he smirked and my jaw dropped.

"Heaven to the no, Your no King either dip shirt" I said my eyes narrowing again. "Then why don't I go tell your parents about what there little 'princess' does" he said, and began to walk out. I grabbed his arm and yanked him back. My teeth were grinding together, at the thought of purposely loosing to this cocky jack butt, but if loosing meant I could still race I would do it. "Okay" I said threw clenched teeth, and he smirked. "Raine we might be able to be friends" he chuckled and walked out. I wanted to pull him back, throw him to the ground and beat that pretty boy face to a bloody pulp. I stocked into the dining room area, and saw my brothers seated at the table, Quinn and his Fiancé arrived at some point.

"Reindeer" Quinn said when I walked in, and I grinned. I used to be obsessed with Reindeer when I was little, so Quinn started calling me Reindeer. He got up and I ran and gave him a tight hug. Quinn had very light brown hair, and the same blue eyes we all had. His Fiancé, Natalie was sitting down. Natalie was nothing but gorgeous with her bright red hair, that she died. Her vibrant green eyes, her little bump was on full display, as she got up and hugged me too. I smiled, and went to my spot which unfortunately was right in front of Zane. I was sitting in the middle of Wesley and Rider.

We started eating, in an awkward silence. "So, Raine how long have you been doing pageants?" Mrs. Jones asked me. I opened my mouth to speak, but one of the midgets cut me off. "Her mother started her when she was an infant she stopped for one whole year when she hit ten, but started up again when she was eleven and has done it ever since" Zoë said, her grin was so wide I thought it couldn't get any bigger.