chapter fourty_one

💕💕💕💕💕💞

Yay

RAYAN

**************

I think i have found a new addiction.
Her
Those lips
I was feeling the pain and the flashes but i couldn't stop. I was having a frenzy at that moment and I wanted more. I barely slept last night because of the flashes and head ache
I could see faces but they were blur nothing was clear. Now as I was looking at her peacefully sleeping on my arm am contemplating about waking  her up. I touched the tip of her pointed  nose  and smiled. I really want to share a lot of things with her. More than just a kiss, thats why I want to remember so badly so i will be able to touch her without wincing.
I gently removed her head from my arm before standing up to go perform wudu.
I met her still in the same position so i tapped her a little

"Panda,  its time for prayer" i said slightly but she only turned around
"Panda" i called again and she answered with 'ehmmm"
"Its time for prayer" but she only said 'eeeehmm'
'Panda" I said slightly louder.
"Leave me am awake already" she whined opening her eyes. But I only rolled my eyes before laying the mat and began to pray. I waited for her and we prayed together. we said our azkar and read Quran before going back to bed.
And no I wont loose any opportunity of drawing her closer to me.

***********
The knock on the door was what woke us both up from our sleep.
"Get the door" i grunted covering my self from the ray of light.

"You get the door,  I dont know if it is a girl or boy" i heard her
The knock came again and I grunted before going out of the covers to get the door

And i hissed when i saw it was a girl and silently regretted getting the door. She greeted me before pushing in the cart of food
"I was sent to bring your breakfast... Enjoy"

"Room service will be hear to clean up shortly"
she smiled going out of the room.
I went back to the room and immediately removes the covers from her body
"Whats your issue" she cried trying to drag the cover.
"Rise and shine darling" i teased but she only rolled her eyes.
I push the cart to her front
"Breakfast in bed" i played with my brows.
"Awwwn that so romantic" she said sarcastically and i hissed which made her chuckle.

She stood up and went to the bathroom,  while i served my food and began to eat. She came out shortly with her hair tied up in a loose bun. She was cleaning her her wet face with a towel
"Ewww you are eating without brushing" she made a face.

"Ohh just say you want to know what my morning breath taste like because you already know what the night breath tasted like and you loved it so now you want more" I teased she tried to hide her shock and played along

"Says the guy that cant get his hands off me " she said and i smiled mischievously walking up to her and she moved backwards i took few more steps closer and before i knew it we where in the middle of the toilet. She was about to move again when i dragged her by the waist.

"You where saying?" I whispered to her ear.

"Ehmm.....I........ehhmmm...."she stammered  I pulled her more closer making her gasp our lips almost touching but what caught my attention was her soft chest that hit mine. I tried to compose my self before bending down to her ear 

" you said..???"i asked again but she couldn't speak. So I just clashed our lips together. She wasn't responding at first but joined few seconds later. I began to roam my hands around her body. I began to see flashes but still couldn't stop. She broke the kiss when she felt my hand brush the swells on her chest. 
I was so lost in her that i didn't know what i was doing,  with the flashes and all but she was still all I could see.
She looked at me before walking out of the toilet closing it shut. I knew i scared her off . i dont know why but that small gesture made me toxic , the feeling was strange. I know i've had this type of feeling of desire before but this one is different. I looked into the mirror before rinsing my face. Calmed my self down and walked out of the toilet.

I didn't see her in the room so i assumed she was in the parlour. I picked my laptop , did some work on it before calling my secretary.    We spoke for sometime and he assured me they will all be here in two days everything was done. During the call i saw babas call coming through . He said he wanted to see me. I quickly finished up my food, took a quick bath before going out. She was lying down on the couch with her phone beside her. She was on a phone call and it was on speaker.

"And salim fell down from the swing and he injured a very big injury. And he was crying . me and Farida went to tell him sorry and i gave him my chocolate" Zara blabbed in her babish voice, this is not what she said exactly but it was what i could pick.

"Really and did he stop crying"panda asked sounding interested 

" yes he stopped crying and slept before his mommy came to pick him and he told me bye bye before going"she continued

"Oh and mummy anty yushraa said she will take me and farida and salim to buy ice cream "

"Thats very nice of Aunty yusrah, did you..."  She stoped when she heard my voice from behind

"So Zarah you wont ask for your papa koh" i said

"Papa" she literally screamed making me laugh

"Dont talk to me since you only missed your mummy and dont ask of your papa" Zuwaira moved on her chair uncomfortably

"No i miss papa to" she siad and i began to ask her how she is and school . panda stood up to leave but i held her back.

"Okay bye bye Zarah we will talk later" i said before hanging up. I turned to look at her before releasing her hand.
"Baba asked to see me " I informed her and she simply nodded.

"Okay, bye" i said and she said a not so audible bye from the door.

********************

I met him on the porch with his phone and glasses on. I  greeted him before sitting down. After few minutes he droped the phone and looked at me.

"I had a phone call from Mr williams this morning. He said his package hasn't been delivered" his eyes was still on me
Mr williams is one of our very good customer in England . So hearing his package hasn't been delivered which has already been sent last week hasn't reached him really left me in shock.

"I was even the one who signed for the release and am sure it was given out."

"But he claimed that it wasn't delivered" he added
No this is not good. Few weeks ago baba sent me a parcel saying it was Mr williams and it has to be delivered to him before the 25th of july . Mr William is one of the most strict customer we have and very powerful. He can legit file a report which can tarnish the image of our company. The last time we had a minor problem with him we had a huge loss.

"You better figure out what happened and make sure that package reaches him before his due date, you know how adamant he is about his things." He said before dismissing me but instead of me to leave I went for the door.

"Where are you going" he asked
"I want to greet mama" i said but he shook his head

"No no, dont go in and see my wife since you also dont want anyone seeing yours but you want to go in and see mine no no , you are not allowed,  go back to your wife and leave mine for me" Baba said muttering  shameless boy and i began to laugh

"Haba baba, ai she is my mother ,and i want to greet her" I defended
"You can do it through the phone" he said shaking his head.
I was about to talk when Mama walked out

"What is happening "she asked when she saw me and him laughing.

" i was just telling this shameless boy that he is not allowed to see my wife since no one is allowed to see his"baba shrugged making mama laugh.
They both began to tease me so i just told them i had something to do and left.

**************************

I know this is short sorry please bare with me
We have just less than 10 more chapters to go😍😍😍😍

Please ignore all typos
Not edited

So who wants to know whats happening back in nigeria??😏

❤❤humayrah

Vote
Comment
Share