Chapter fourty _nine

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Rayan
                     Two weeks later.

Between this two weeks a lot has happened . Zayad had his surgery and was now back at home. And also that same thing that happened to me on our last day in Maldive happened to me again.  And After talking with panda that day I blocked that person number. I believed maybe it was just an edit that someone who wasn't happy with our relationship did . It happened we where at Mamas place

((((((((
Panda and Yusrah where in the kitchen doing only god knows what while I was in my room with Zarah who was sleeping. I was busy picking out my old cloths that where in the house so I could give them out . That was when I had a phone call from an unknown caller . And when I checked true caller the name that was written there was 'joker' . I hissed but picked anyways.
" I must say. I am very impressed with the level of trust you have in Zowie. I mean bravo 👏."he said through the phone before laughing out loud.
"You blocked me and you think that will keep me shut. Well you where wrong. Zowie is mine and mine alone you should know that."he paused
"Hmmmmm....do you ever wonder why she always stops you from taking your rights. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"he laughed
"Maybe because she isn't intact.,maybe because she has given it all to the one she truly loves"I immediately cut the call not wanting to hear more. I could feel the bile rising up in my throat  . I sat down and closed my eyes
No no no he is just trying to play games with me . I know.
A message came through and I immediately picked up to see what it was.
"Here is a little something to make you sleep at night. "He sent a I which I reluctantly played.

"Baby"the guy called and she turned to look at him liking an ice cream .he was the one making the video so I could not see him only his hand that was on the table.

"Who do you treasure the most?"he asked
"You of course"she answered  with a smile .
"You is the most special person to you in the world"he asked again

"You baby"she beamed again. He handed her the ice cream he was licking and she licked it let out a very familiar laugh.
"Ohk last question Zowie"he said and she put on her glasses looking serious and he laughed.

"Who do you love the most?"

"You and only you baby" came her reply and he laughed .
"You just earned your self a kiss"he said picking her up to his laps and landed a kiss on her lips and I saw only his side view . I immediately tossed the phone and closed my eyes. I didn't know when I began to breath heavily the blood in my body boiling and that was when I saw another flash.

The flash
I looked at her as she was looking at her phone laughing heartedly
"Who are you talking to?"I asked her
"It's just Ahmad,"she said referring to her very close childhood friend
"I don't like him"I said turning away
"Come on querido, he is just a friend"she said holding my arm.
"I still don't like you talking to him"I shrugged
"You don't like me talking to any guy"she frowned
"And that because I love you and I want to hear this kind of laughter only when you talk to me"I pulled her closer to me tickling her neck and she laughed.

End of flash

The flash wasn't clear so I really couldn't see her e face I was seeing more of white. 
I blacked out after that and when I woke up I saw Dr tahir. He asked me the same question he did the last time I only told him I got a flash but this time it was more clearer than the remaining. He gave me some drugs and left. When Mama came back no one told her about what happened Yusrah only told her I was tired and sleeping. When she saw Dr he said he only came to drop my drugs.
Panda on the other hand acted so caring but I felt like it was just a phase. That video looks so real to be an edition. Since that day whenever she talks to me I just give her short replies. I don't even stay in the same place with her for up to 5 minutes .
I didn't want her to know something was wrong. I didn't want to suspect her,but she leaves me no choice.I wanted to catch her red handed because I am still arguing with my heart which does not believe and my mind which believes it a 100%. But the last thing he told me kept on repeating on my head. "Not intact"
He most be joking with me.

Thats for that .
Yesterday I was doing some work  in the office when my secretary came in with a bouquet 💐 I gave her a confused look and she told me someone sent it to me this morning. I nodded telling her to drop it on the table. I even forgot about it till I was about to leave the office that's when I saw a letter in between it.

"9o'clock tomorrow night at her parents house at the back yard . I know you have been dying to see me. So let's meet and I will show you all I have been talking about."
I read it more than three times before leaving the office.

Today being the tomorrow I surprise when panda told me she wanted to go pay a visit home. This broke my heart . No this can't be happening............ I just kept on staring at her . She has been acting off lately. She was always in tears. I only see her smile when she is with Zarah
After a long day in the office it was almost 9:00 and I subconsciously kept on looking at the time. Something was telling me to go and see for my self and another was telling me not to so I won't see something that will make me anxious .
I wasn't even able to focus anymore so I hit my desk hard before getting up.
"Damn it"I said picking my car keys and moving out of the office .I arrive do at her parents house in less than 20 minutes . I moved straight to the back yard without thinking twice

"But you love him"I heard his familiar voice which made me to stop right on my track. He had his back to me so I couldn't see his face and he was also wearing a face cap.
"No I don't"she replied sternly.
"But you did"he said again.
"I never did and I never will."she paused sniffing
"How can I ever love the man who separated me from my home from my brother whom I love so much and from you"she continued.
"But he loves you"he said
"To hell with his love. That all his business.I don't define any of that as love"came her reply and I felt the blood in my body beginning to drain. I felt the tears trying to creep into my red blood shot eyes
"But you accepted him."..
"And that is one thing I regret every day of my life. Accepting him is one thing I still can't ever forgive my self for ."she said and I didn't know when I walked further in my heart was bounding so hard in my chest this betrayal was too much for me to handle.

"Well you should have just told me that so I can let you go. You didn't need to deceive me or betray me or yourself. I would have understood if you told me but how will you have done that when you where too selfish"I  spat angrily . She widened her eyes like as if there where about to bulge out from the socket.
"What?"she asked surprised
I only shook my head at her pretense and turned around but I immediately felt dizzy .
"No no no. Rayan listen to me. Let me explain."she tried holding my arm but I snatched it away . My body was shaking so much . I pointed my finger at her
"No ......no"I spat before beginning to walk again. But after my second step I landed on the floor. My head felt so heavy. Before I was able to open my eyes again everything black out. The last thing I heard was Yusrah calling my name.

*********************
😳🥺🥺

Eee don happen

♥️♥️Humayrah