Chapter fourty_six

💃🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊another update
Who loves me????

I love you more🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰

Rayan.

My heart came to a stop when the picture came clear.
It was panda with some guy who was kisssing her on the neck she had her eyes closed and a smile on her face showing how much she was enjoying it. The guy was backing the camera so I couldn't see his face.
I felt my heart squeeze in my chest and I began to cough so hard I wanted to reach for the water on the bed side drawer but before I could a saw a flash and before I could recover from that everything went blank😳🥺🥺🥺

**********************
I slowly opened my eyes adjusting it to the light of the room. My eyes immediately landed on Dr tahir. I didn't even know he came but I wasn't surprised to see him because I saw his dad earlier.

"How do you feel" he asked but I couldn't reply him rather I tried to sit up. He help me sit up on the bed and handed me a bottle of water which I drank up to half before dropping it
" Talk to me...., do you remember anything" he asked again but I only closed my eyes taking a deep breath. Suddenly the memory of what I saw last came back to me and I squeezed my eyes harder biting on my lips before slowly shaking my head.
"But you had a flash"he asked and I nodded my eyes still close. He let out a light sigh before dropping some drugs on the side drawer and began to pack up his things.
"Take this for 3 days and you will be fine"he said referring to the drugs and I nodded.
He bid me a goodbye and left . I checked the time and it was pass 1 , our flight is by 2 I face palmed my self. Few minutes later yusrah came in holding pandas hand I immediately took my eyes off hers though it looks puffy and red and no one had to tell me she cried ....... but why???

"Ya Ayan sorry"yusrah said but I also didn't reply her I only closed my eyes. I didn't want to see anyone now..her especially...

"Ya Ayan our flight has been delayed till 4pm,so maybe you should take some rest"yusrah suggested and I nodded.
"Mama?"I simply asked and she understood what I meant
"No ,we didn't tell her" came her simple reply
I stood up with the intention of going to the toilet but I felt dizzy so I had to quickly sit back down
"Sorry let me help you"she said holding my arm but I quickly moved my hands away not looking at her and stood up again slowly walking to the toilet. Yusrah gave her a sad look ,but before I got to the toilet I heard the sound of the room door banged hard indicating that she left the room.
Even when I came out I didn't meet anyone of them in the room so I prayed and laid back down because my head was pounding so hard.

************************

The flight back to Nigeria was quite. Non of us spoke a word through out the ride. Only Zarah who kept blabbing till she slept off.
Even when we got home I went straight to my room and locked the door . Deep down I trusted her. I wanted to ask her to tell me the truth but am to scared to do so because I don't want it to be true .I won't be able to handle that.

She brought me food and was knocking on the door but I still didn't open up.

"Please open the door."she cried
"I will drop the food just open the door and pick up the food. You haven't eaten since morning and your drugs are also here"she sounded worried I couldn't help but feel ease at how she sounded.
When I was sure she was gone I went to pick up the food because I really was starving .

********************

It's been almost a week since when we landed in Nigeria. I have been trying my best to ignore panda but strangely she has become very quite. Suddenly the memory of what happened 3 day came to me. I was sitting in my room when she came in I probably forgot to close the door.

"We need to talk"was the first thing she said and I looked at her for some seconds before looking away.
"About?"I asked casually . She came and bent down in front of me talking my hands .I looked at her and my eyes landed in her red puffy one which was watery.
" please if I wrong you in anyway please don't be silent and just let me know. Maybe I can explain just tell me what's wrong"she pleaded
I gently removed my hand from hers shaking my head.I looked at her for a few seconds before putting a hand on her chin so she would look me in the eye but she still didn't

"Do you love me "I blurted that was the only answer I needed as an assurance at this moment but she couldn't give me that.
"Why can't you answer me"I asked getting annoyed.
"If there is someone else why not just tell me so I can just let you"I snapped at her and she startled making the tears to begin to rush .she quickly stood up shaking her head.

"Tiger please I need you to trust me" she said holding my hands again I wanted to ignore it but the pain I saw in her eyes made me stop.

"Even if this marriage was arranged we have leaved together for almost a year now and relationships are built on trust. I trust you. And I need you to do the same.... please I always ask for your trust because that's all I really need. You say you love me but I believe you can only true love me when you trust me .I don't know if it's selfish but is that really too much to ask?"she asked before breaking down in a heart breaking sob.
I didn't know when I pulled her in to my chest and rapped my arm securely around her. I couldn't handle her like this. This was my weakness. When I was sure the cry has died down I lifted up her head and wiped the remaining tears off her face before giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead then a soft one on her lips before walking out of the room .

But I had work which distracted me from all this drama. Panda didn't even step her legs back to the office and that didn't bother me because she never wanted to work I was the one who made her do it. Everyone in my team got a promotion. Walid got my former job and I was happy about that because he would be the closest to me in the office.

So now presently I was just coming back from the office when I decided to branch the store to buy something's when I was done I was about to get into the car when Yusrahs call came in. And what she told me made me throw my self into the car and hit the road with speed.
I got to the hospital in no time asking Yusrah what happened . It was Zayad he got into an accident and he was in ICU
Amma Abbi and Mama where all their with yusrah . I went to greet them all but the situation I saw Ammi in broke my heart. She wasn't even blinking if not because I was looking at her I would know she answered my greeting.And I couldn't but wonder where Zuwaira was.

I brought my attention back to the doctor that just rushed out and Ammi quickly went to him asking where her son is.
"I can't tell you anything now Hajiya please just calm down now we need blood  and we don't have his blood type."the doctor explained
"We need it ASAP"he urged
"Try mine"I quickly said.
"None of us have the same blood type with him only Zuwaira and she isn't here"baba explain
"He should check mine if it goes"I said.
"This way"the doctor said and I followed behind he took my blood and I came back
Few minutes later I confused looking Zuwaira barged in with Alamin along side.
"What happened?"was what she asked and yusrah walked over and held her hand
"Heyyyy don't worry he will be fine it was a minor accident."Yusrah tried to calm her down but the tears from her eyes just dropped down and I closed my eyes gulping down something bitter in my throat
The doctor walked in and I look at him and he shook his head indicating the blood  type didn't match
Abbi told him that Zuwaira was here and he asked if she has eaten and she just nodded before he took her in.

*******************

🥺😭😭😭😭😭poor Zayad
🥺🥺🥺🥺

So what do y'all think
Vote
Comment
Share🥰🥰🥰🥰
The

Humayrah