Chapter fifty

💃💃💃💃

Double update again🥰🥰🥰

Finally Zuwaira's POV
Who missed her🥺😍😍

Zuwaira

"Ya Ayan"I heard Yusrahs voice and my head quickly snapped to her direction. I didn't even know she was here. I turned my direction to Dr tahir who rushed to Rayan who was unconscious.

"You did this"I snapped at her
"Zuwaira,am so sorry I ...."I shut her up by yelling at her
"Just shut the hell up. You are not sorry . You are only selfish Yusrah. You are the most selfish person I have ever met in my entire life."I was sobbing already .
"Zuwaira I know I was wrong but I just...."I raised a hand at her.
"Save it. You have done it again . You are finally happy aren't you"She was crying now. She wanted to speak but I still didn't let her
"I told you I was done didn't I."I was really crying now
"From the beginning I told you I didn't want to do this but you all forced me reassuring me it was going to be fine when you know it won't. I let it slide the first time and the second time but this."I shook my head.
"Am not going to let it slide . Did you ever consider me. What am going through or what I will be going through. You didn't care about that all you ever cared about was your brother . So congratulations Yusrah..."I said clapping at her . I just took one last glance at Alamin and Dr who put Rayan in the car and drove out of the house. I ran back inside the room and went straight to my room and locked it up. I sat down there crying my heart out.
"Zuwaira please open the door. I am selfish I know and I am very sorry. Please..."she sobbed from the other side banging on the door but I didn't even pay any attention to her I only pushed my head more into legs and continued crying.

"Hello...."I heard Yusrahs hoarse voice answering the call
"What?"she yelled and I stopped my cry because how my heart began to break .
"Inalillahi"she gasped.
I didn't know when I opened the door asking her what's wrong.
"It's Ya Ayan....something is wrong"she cried rushing downstairs and I followed her. We met Walid by the gate waiting for us we entered and left. I called khairat who came a week ago after hearing about what happened to Zayad .I told her I have gone out that Zara was asleep in Ammi's room I went out.
Ammi and Abbi travelled three days ago.

We arrived at the hospital shortly and my heart kept on beating so fast . Mama called yusrah and she began to cry that's when Mama realized something was wrong she ask what was wrong and she was also in the hospital with baba in no time.
Anyone that sees me at this moment will now am not in my right senses. My eyes where close and tears where dripping on my red swollen face.
I opened my eyes when I saw someone tap me . It was mama. She gave me a small smile before putting my head on her shoulders.

"Everything is going to be fine.insha Allah"she reassured but I only began to release a new set of tears. She kept on rubbing my shoulders as she also began to tear up.
Between few minutes the place was filled with people Ammi,Abbi even Zayad that was just recovering came .  After what felt like for ever doctor Tahir came out . And they all rushed to him.
"He is stable now but I can't tell you anything now till he wakes up ."he explained. Mama asked if she could see him but he said no he needs his rest.
Zayad came beside me and tried to hold my hand but I pushed it away  and went to sit down beside Abbi. I didn't want to talk to anyone.
It was getting late and doctor said he wasn't going to wake up till the next morning so people started leaving. Ammi insisted she was going to stay but Mama told her to go there is no problem After a lot of persuasion she left.
Mama tried telling me to go to but I wasn't having any of it. She later gave up and left me.
They all left leaving me Mama and Walid . Yusrah followed Ammi and Alamin.
Walid went to buy us food and dropped one for Mama and one for me I didn't even look at it let more of eating it.