Headache

A/N: shout-out to the headache that inspired this the other day that lasted hours

Just some fluff fluff

Ashlyn knocked on her boyfriend of 3 years' door for their date. He opened it and hugged her. "Hey." She smiled.

"Hey." He mumbled, his forehead on her shoulder.

"Ready?" She asked, kissing the top of his head and playing with his hair.

"Yeah." He moved his head drearily, looking at her. He gave her a small smile, which she returned briefly.

"You're not ready?"

"Headache." He told her.

"How come?"

"I don't know, dehydration or I slept on my neck wrong or something." He shrugged. "I'll perk up soon, let's go."

"We could just stay here." She suggested. "In case it gets worse or something. Watch a movie or whatever."

"That sounds pretty nice." He nodded.

"Good." She smiled and took his hand. They walked to the couch and sat down. Big Red laid his head on her lap.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She ran her fingers through his hair while she put on a movie. "How long's it been hurting?"

"An hour or something like that."

"Oh, that's awhile baby." She kissed the back of his head. "Guess you just need some rest."

"Mhm." He hummed grumpily.

"Goodnight."

"I'll be awake."

"We both know you'll fall asleep love." She laughed lightly. "I don't have to leave anytime soon, just fall asleep."

"Yeah, I guess I probably will." He sat up and looked in her eyes.

"Sleep hon." She laughed at him sitting up before loosing herself in his eyes.

"I love you so, so much."

"I love you too. Forever Biggie." She kissed him.

"Forever." He agreed after they had pulled apart. He laid back down on her lap.

"Night."

"Yeah, g'night."