Homecoming

A/N: Lots of POV changes, oops... anyways, this is taking place during the homecoming episode if redlyn had been flirting earlier in the season

Ashlyn's POV

So... I have a huge crush on Big Red. I've honestly given up on pining. Of course, my nervous, but I'm going to make a move.

Big Red's POV

I really wanna make a move with Ashlyn, but I'm scared. Ricky won't have much good advice, and after Ricky and Nini broke up it feels awkward to ask them for help.

Ashlyn's POV

I went to talk to Nini. She probably didn't want to talk about relationships right now, but I definitely needed some help. We were on a break in the bomb shelter, and I made my way over. "Hey Nini?"

"Yeah?" Nini replied.

"I know you and Big Red aren't on the best terms, but... I like him and I wanna know how I could ask him out."

"Oh. Uh, okay."

"Sorry, that's weird." I shook my head. "I'll ask someone else."

"No, I mean, I'm just mad at Ricky. I want them both to be happy."

"So... how should I ask him?" I asked excitedly.

"Honestly, I think he'd just like you to ask. He likes do make a big gesture, but I think he'd want the first date simple."

"Thank you Neens!" I hugged her.

Big Red's POV

"Hey Carlos, you look happy." I said, sitting next to Carlos.

"Seb's going to homecoming with me." He said, a big smile on his face. Honestly, I felt jealous of anyone who actually managed to get their date—

"Can I have some help with something?"

"What?"

"I wanna ask Ashlyn out. I've never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, I don't know how to." I admitted with a small sigh.

"Wait until the moment arises, that's how I asked Seb out. He was talking about practicing dancing, and I said we could tonight, then we specified, and he said yes." He grinned.

"I can't wait, once she goes home I can barely even ask her out. I don't wanna do it over text, I've gotta ask her... like, now. Somehow."

"Then you don't exactly have many choices. Either ask her or tell her you like her, then invite her."

"Yeah, I guess that's really it. Thanks."

"Sure." He nodded.

Ashlyn's POV

"Big Red!" I finally found my crush after we had been let out of school, runnng over to him.

"Oh, hey, Ash. I was looking for you..."

"I—"

"Will—" he started.

"You go."

"No, I can wait, you go." He offered.

"On three?"

"You think we'll even hear each other?" He asked.

"Eh, worth a shot. I'm kinda nervous anyway.

"Okay. 1, 2, 3."

"I like you!" I exclaimed, stopping when I heard his sentence, which was longer than mine.

"Will you go out with me to homecoming?"

Big Red's POV

"Uh... I didn't really hear you." I said, a bit embarrassed.

"I heard you."

"Good? I think?"

"I said I like you." She smiled. "Yeah, I'd love to go."

"Really? Great!" I beamed.

"Yeah." She smiled.

A/N: not my fave but hope you enjoyed!!