Chapter 27

Blake's POV

So fucking much to do and so little time. For weeks I have been busy trying to pull this off and I was finally done preparing. My car was parked in the front of the school because I rushed back after hearing that Mrs. Green the Principal was looking for me; she was my mother's best friend. She had a soft spot for me and decided that as long as my grades were above average she would allow me to act or live as I saw fit. Which was an incredible deal for me. Since I have a photographic memory and I loved reading; it was honestly a piece of cake. But nothing makes me feel better than the shocked faces of all the teachers and students when they hear my grades.

We finished speaking as the bell rang. I wanted to leave before I saw Kate because if I did see her. I'd take her with me, but knowing Kate. Even though the teachers wont be teaching, she still wants to be present.

I was about to walk past Mrs. Green and head to my car when I heard.

"I never asked you to enter my life but you did and you no longer have the right to walk out."

I had no doubt that voice belonged to Kate but what is she talking about?

I didn't even get the chance to turn around because Kate grabbed me and turned me.

Catching me completely off guard. Then before I could look at her properly my lips were connected to hers.

FUCKING HELL.

Is this even Kate? What caused this behaviour?

I fucking liked it, but damn this just makes keeping my hands off her more difficult.

I wrapped my hands around her pushing her closer to me and returned the same amount of passion, I was getting.

Momentarily I forgot about Mrs. Green and the fact that the student body was watching because they were on their way to the cafeteria. They were probably just as shocked as I was.

My mind felt hazy as I got lost in the sweet taste of her soft plump lips. Her tongue danced with mine.

"Ahem. Ahem. Today may be the last day of school however, please contain yourselves as you are still on the compound Blake and Katherine; Kate sorry.", Mrs. Green said.

I felt Kate stiffened as she left my lips and buried her face in my shirt.

Loud enough for me to make sense of what she was saying, Kate whispered

"Can we leave here? Weren't you about to leave? Please don't leave me here", Kate whispered in my shirt.

Nice! But still. Why did she get the impression that I would leave her?

Well since Kate already started a Bang might as well end it with another. Yeah I'm definitely gonna enjoy this.

In one swift motion I lifted Kate's feet off the ground and held her in my arms bridal style. Earning a squeal from Kate and an aww from a few girls.

I knew that they were videoing so I gave Mrs. Green a curt nod signaling my departure, respectfully.

"Later losers" I said while walking off with Kate in my arms.

A few minutes later

"Where do you wanna go?", I asked.

Knowing that she doesn't have a clue.

"Anywhere, just no crowds please." She replied timidly.

Obviously, still flushed from the previous events.

I started the car then drove off.

Kate's POV

I was too busy reliving the events that took place at school to realize that we weren't on our way home. In fact, I was so deep within the depths of our bitter sweet fairytale-like moment that I had only realized our location, when Blake asked, "if I was gonna stay in the car forever".

I hastily rushed out the car, almost falling on my face in the process.

We were standing outside the Rose Valley Mall.

I didn't expect him to drive to the Mall. Maybe, he considers this romantic? It kinda is. If we are holding hands then it would be! I guess it isn't very crowded but it was still very unexpected.

After all, I thought that we were heading home.

"Why are we at the Mall?" I asked.

"To get groceries." he replied.

"Oh I forgot you told me not to buy any last week." I said.

Blake is so weird he randomly just tell me stuffs. With no explanation provided. Or am I the weird one? Cause I just do it.

"But Blake, I didn't walk with enough money, I left that money at home. Plus I don't have my debit card either! Since my parents stopped sending money, I kinda got angry and took it out my purse. In fact I don't even bank my money at all!!! Lets go back for the money then." I started ranting.

"Shut it. Why would I come here if I didn't have money?" he said silencing me.

"But, you already paid the bills. I gotta buy the groceries. We made a deal" I whined.

Blake already does so much, how can I consider us equals if I'm always depending on him. Sigh. I want to be someone he can depend on. I want to stand out from all the other girls in his eyes. Even if I cant compete with beauty or body, I want to win even if its just with personality and independence. To be hard working and reliable.

"I'm buying it and that's it. Come on we don't have all day." He said then dragged me into the supermarket.

"Just take whatever we need for Christmas and New years. Please don't hold back, just buy whatever we need extra seasonings everything. Everything we would need for the holidays cakes or whatnots." He said scratching his head.

"Oh okay" was all I said.

It made no sense arguing with Blake but right now I didn't want to. All thoughts of independence flew out the window. I never celebrated the holidays since I had no one to spend it with and my parents never sent extra.