Chapter 17

Blake's POV

I felt way too tired to go to school. I was gonna tell Kate that I was staying home and probably even ask if she wanted to stay with me as well but she got up fucking early and got ready. So I thought that dropping her off was the best I could do. The car ride was so damn awkward and it's like I could feel that she was thinking about what happened between us. I'm still fucking scared to confront it because I don't know what to say.

I'm quite sure that "Kate I wanted to fuck you but then I realized that you are different and you don't deserve to be just fucked especially when we aren't in a relationship so I didn't bother. Please forgive me." Wasn't the right way to go about apologizing.

I slept for 6 hours straight. Maybe I overdid the whole study trip but I'm sure that it helped us both, especially her, a lot.

It was 3pm and I was starving when I thought about picking Kate up and using "I was gonna get some food so I thought about why not just picking you up and bringing you along as well? Since it's on your way to work" yeah that could work.

I grabbed my keys and drove to school.

I got out the car and made my way to the building hoping I got quickly find Kate. I was seconds away from entering the school building when some dumbass looking blond jock saw me and said, " Yo Blake I cant believe that you got that slut knocked up. Like how did you even get her to open her legs? What was she like? Was she good? Is she a screame.." that's all he got to say cause I threw my fist in his face!

"What the fuck did you say?!" I said turning my full attention to him.

He was on the ground. The shock was evident on his face. He slowly lifted his arm and felt his nose which was bleeding.

"What the fuck? You broke my fucking nose. Don't tell me you fucking like that boring ass bitch." He started shouting.

A crowd started gathering and everyone got their phones out recording.

"You know what fuck you Blake! Always acting like you are better than us. Never taking exam in the same class as everyone else. Hardly ever showing up to school. Quit fucking acting like you own the damn place. Ima fucking kill you!!!" He said taking out a pocket knife. This fucktard.

I watched as he approached me slowly with the knife. The way he was holding it showed me that he was a fucking noob to knife fights. I started walking back a little with a smirk on my face. I was trying to get him away from the crowd so I can show him what knife fights are all about.

He was rushing in when Kate jumped in-front of me. I had to think fast and grabbed her with my left arm and pulling her to my side while I used my right arm grabbing his wrist that was holding the knife and twisted it. The knife quickly fell to the ground and I used my leg to kick him in the gut. He fell to the ground clutching his stomach.

"He gets to stab you but I don't?" I whispered into Kate's ear.

Her face turned beet red showing me that she understood what I meant.

"You did all this for that stupid pregnant whore!" The jock screamed from the ground.

"Why the fuck do you think that she's pregnant? Who told you that crap?" I spat getting fucking annoyed. All I planned was to get Kate then get some food and this happened? I swear this girl always attracts drama.

"Obviously it was Jess, who else do you fuck and spill all your guts to?" He  yelled.

"Y'all retarded as fuck! Jess and I only fucked and I never tell her shit but yet still this whole school believes all the lies she feeds you. I don't even fuck her no more. You see the next time you believe that sorry ass hateful bitch and bother my girlfriend I'm gonna make all your lives hell. Do I look like some preteen why the fuck would I get her pregnant? You think I'm new to fucking. Jess are you pregnant?" I said looking her in her eyes.

"Yes!" The hateful stupid desperate bitch replied.

"I didn't know shallowing cum impregnated people! Guess what Jess I may fuck Kate but she doesn't shallow me.  Next time you mess with her ima beat your lying fake troublesome ass. No wonder I only fucked you and left." I said then walked off with a quiet Kate in my arms.

Yes I was savage and rude but this shit is annoying. Why is she causing so much trouble in only 2 weeks? Like she's been annoying me soo much. Fuck.

Kate got in the car and I just felt like I made matters worse but i am going to stop running from my problems and fix everything. When we get to Burger King I'm going to set everything straight. With that I drove off. Once again experiencing another awkward car ride with her.