Chapter 55

KATE'S POV

Oh god I was nervous. My stomach was churning reminding me that I hadn't eaten since lunch. I could feel the coolness on my skin. I hoped that I would not catch a cold. I held on to Camryn's hand. We walked up the drive way and there were cat calls from numerous males. They were also whistling. Girls were staring at us. A few flashes went off. Probably taking our pictures to spread gossips later. My heart starting mimicking the beat of the music and I could see some people dancing in the house. On the columns and at the doorway, couples were kissing intensely and I blushed. Wondering if that's how Blake and I looked. Passerby's were yelling at them to get a room but not in a serious tone. Just a mocking one. I didn't know how Camryn was walking so confidently. It was as though she had ventured in and out of this house numerous times. I was almost tripping over myself.

We entered the house and there were even more people inside than I had imagine. Everyone was minding their business. That was before they saw us or their friends pointed us out.

"Oohh look. Kate is here!!! Let's just wait and see if Blake and Jessica also shows up! It's still early." The DJ hollered at the crowd that cheered back.

Even more flashes and whispers took place. I felt frozen in spot. Jessica was not here. Warning sounds went off inside my head. Would they be coming together? My heart felt heavy. My breathing quickened. I could not take this. My grip on Camryn's hands tightened.

"Calm down Kate. If he comes with her then screw him!" She yelled over the music.

We went to the makeshift bar and she got us some drinks.

When we approached on of the sofas everyone got up and gave it to us.

"Oh Kate it must be amazing being popular. You don't need Blake anymore." She commented.

I wish she would stop saying these things.

I took a few sips of my fruit punch and nodded my head to the music trying to relax. I heard some of these songs in Blake's car so I was familiar with most of them but I honestly could not tell you the name.

My body started relaxing more and more. I tried to guess the line to the songs and it was working for the most part at least. A few guys kept eyeing me so I decided not to go on the dance floor which was just an open space in the living room across from the bar and somewhat in front of me. I took more and more sips because it was delicious.

Camryn was rocking her body and bouncing my shoulders. In no time I followed. This was nice. A great way to distress. A lot of people were grinding on each other on the dancefloor and in every corner and close space people were making out. Some even disappeared up the stairs and I knew that they both were not going to use the bathroom. It had a very sexual atmosphere but the music was really good I didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable with so much sexual energy around me. Especially because Blake and I had sex so many times. I wasn't as judgemental.

I shook my thoughts away and continue rocking with Camryn.

"Let's go on the Dancefloor!" Camryn yelled.

"No I am waiting for Jessica and prove to her that Blake would not lie to me!" I yelled taking another sip of my refreshing drink.

My body felt amazing. It was so light and free. Oh god parties were amazing.

The slow shy rocks turned to me full on dancing on the couch. More guys were giving me hungry stares as my dress rolled up a bit. I stared back at this seductively as seductively as I could muster and I bit my lip. This was too fun!

"YOO Blake's car is pulling up! Lets goo!!!!" The DJ shouted in the mic.

My body stiffened.

"My sources also confirm seeing Jessica!" He yelled after a guy whispered in his ear once again.