Chapter 71

Camryn's POV

March 6, 2018

"You promised and it's been two weeks now." I said to Jessica.

"Ugh. Stop stalking me." She said rolling her eyes.

"I did everything you ask. I ruined their relationship so why aren't you helping me to start my makeup career?" I said.

"You promised to get me some makeup set, give me a shout out on instagram and make videos of me doing your makeup so I could get customers. School is ending in 2 months and you know my grades are mediocre and I wanted to at least make a mark before moving to the city with you and your friends to become a professional makeup artist. You know that this has been my dream since forever." I said to desperately.

"Like I would ever do that for someone who could deliberately sabotage another's life. That's pretty nasty to be honest." She said.

"You told me to!"

"Yeah but I didn't think that you'd actually go though with it."

"You know how much this means to me."

"Not my problem girly."

"Jessica please."

"Nope. Pretty sure Kate wouldn't want me helping someone who stabbed her in the back."

"You did all this!"

"Actually you did."

"I ruined my friendship because of you."

"Pretty sure, I made you start that same friendship."

"Jessica please." I reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Ewe no. I don't have time for this." She said shaking me off and walking away.

I felt hopeless. What was I to do now? Kate was hardly at school or her house. She haven't gone to work since Saturday because I have been waiting to see her. My messages are unanswered and my calls get sent to voicemail or ignored. I understand why she doesn't want to talk to me. Not only did I ruin her relationship but instagram is now against her. I really liked being her friend but I've always wanted to prove my nasty aunt wrong and show her that I will become successful and that school isn't the only way to get a good future.

I walked home in defeat after another failed attempt to talk with Kate. Sigh, my aunty will be coming hoe today let the mockery begin.

..............................................................................................................

Kate's POV

"Kate, I like you." Some random guy that I was dancing with shouted.

"Oh really why?"

"Cause you're hot." he said trying to grab my ass.

I pushed him off and walked to the bar where Derek was sitting.

"Take me home." I said.

"Sure" He said getting up.

He held my hand and lead me out.

"What's wrong?" He said when we got in the car.

"My tummy feels weird." I said honestly.

My period should be here anyday now. There goes my little party life.

I got home and went to bed. The house was a mess but who cares?

I stayed home the whole week not wanting to interact with anyone because I had a pretty awful period. Derek checked in a few times and brought me food because I had no groceries nor did I want to cook. Cooking was a no no for me. It brought back too many memories. Had to ignore some unwanted knocks from Camryn. I don't know why she wont leave me alone. She was the one person, I hated and will never talk to. I don't care what her reasons were. I blocked her number a few days ago when her calls started coming in more frequently. Jessica was next on my block list cause why won't that girl just leave me alone.