Chapter 73

Kate's POV

March 13, 2018

I woke up from one of the most amazing sleep, I've had in forever. I was lying in the arms of someone. I stiffened.

Who could possibly be behind me? Why was there someone behind me?

I was scared to turn around. I didn't want to know. I tired rummaging through my brain to see what happened. But everything was hazy and my head was pounding. I was tightly wrapped in their arms. My body felt sore.

I was aching.

My nostril started picking up a familiar scent. But I didn't want to believe who it.

I turned as quickly as I could. The room was dark but it had enough light for me to make out those dark locks and perfect face.

"Blake" I said still not believing my eyes.

My heart was thundering. My eyes were pricky.

"Blake" I whispered not wanting to wake him up or wake me up. I didn't care if it was reality or a dream. I would be perfectly fine dying in this existence.

I was about to lie back down and sleep some more when I felt the urge to heave.

I pushed or kicked Blake's sleeping form away and ran to the bathroom. Irritating my head even more and doubling the ache.

I barely made it to the toilet hen everything came spewing out.

My hair was in the toilet but I couldn't help it. It was never ending. My throat hurt and the scent made me want to vomit more. My head was pounding harder.

I felt like shit.

Blake came and held my hair back. It was probably wet with my vomit all over it.

He was rubbing my back in a circular motion. When I was finished emptying my stomach contents he flushed the toilet, helped me up turned me around and lifted my arms. He dragged my top, which was a black shirt, over my head and pulled down the boxers I was wearing????

He directed me to the shower. I stepped in then I heard the bathroom door close.

My head was aching but I couldn't remember how I got here. How is Blake here? Why was I in his clothes? Are we still together? Is he back for good?

My heart sank. I just remembered the state that my house was in. I dropped to my knees. Blake has never seen the house like this before. He'll be so disgusted. Oh god.

There is garbage and clothes everywhere. I peeped around the shower curtain and realised that the bathroom was just as bad as the rest of the house. There were clothes on the ground and three beer cans on the floor.

I turned on the shower and just sat there. Much too scared to do anything. My head was still pounding my throat felt sore but still. How do I look him in the eye? I am not ready.

All I felt was regret. The guy that I have been desperately wanting to see all month was right outside possibly waiting for me but I what will he think of me? This isn't the girl he knew.

My hands started to shrivel and I know that I should get out. It must have been 15 minutes already. The house was super quiet.

Wait is he still here? Did he leave?

I quickly showered and hopped out not caring if my body was wet and dripping. I hurried into the room butt naked. There was no Blake in sight.

"Blake!" I called but there was no reply. I checked the closet. ran downstairs. He wasn't anywhere!