Chapter 14

Blake's POV

I was walking back to the car to grab the groceries and park it somewhere that I was a little more comfortable with. The location was safe as we were on private property but I love my car and I knew better than to let my guard down.

I didn't know what she ate or liked so I mainly bought things for her to cook and a few chips. I ensured that I mainly purchased water and fruit juice like I normally do whenever I come here to study.

After dumping the bags on the counter I went to the living room to make our schedule. I know her every subject because I made sure to ask for it when I went to gather her assignments the other day. We did all the same subjects which made my task a little easier. When I went to the teachers for her assignments I asked about her strengths and weaknesses. It took me about a thirty minutes to make the schedule for the next four days. I plan to skip Monday and Tuesday of school so I informed the teachers of this and thankfully the owner of the pet store was John wife so it was easy to get my way. Not that I'll let Kate find out about this.

The ride was long and exhausting and it was already 6:30pm so I decided to let us scrap today and start tomorrow.

I slowly made my way up to the room to find the bed spread and empty. It took me a minute to realize that the shower was running. With a smirk I made my way into the bathroom. I quietly entered and undressed myself.

I was trying to ignore Kate for the longest while but the longer I spent in her presence was the stronger my desire for her got and since Jessie was a no go. Why not stop all this frustration. Kate was different from all the girls I've been with and depending on her reaction now. I'll decide what to do with her in the future. But in all honesty my body was exhausted; I needed to shower and I just badly want some form of release tonight. I'm already miles away from the garage so working myself to oblivion is a no no tonight. She did this let her fix it.

My smirk widen at the thought as I made my way to the end of the shower and slowly stepped in. Her exposed flesh was turned to me and her eyes were closed as she was gently washing the shampoo or conditioner from her hair. I guess the bathroom was stocked. Good for her. Her breast was perky and her skin looked soft and moist. My eyes traveled down to her small navel that was already in and slowly almost teasing myself I let my eyes wash over her SHAVED?! Silky looking sex organ.

I was surprised to say the least that someone like her shaved but that made my dick harden even more

I slowly approach her and snaked my hands around her waist and kissed her. I felt as she gasped into my mouth.

"Blake what are you doing?" I supposed that's what she was trying to say as everything was muffled by my lips. I used that opportunity to poke my tongue in her mouth gently massaging hers as I let my fingers roam her delicious looking body starting with her curvy ass. Her tense body started to relax under my touch. Everything was going so fucking well. When the feisty little vixen pushed me. To say I was surprised was an understatement I nearly slipped and hit my head.

"The fuck?!" I cursed. I was astonished. Who knew that this little kitten had claws.

"What the hell are you doing Blake?!" She yelled at me.
"Is this the reason you brought me to this beautiful place in the middle of nowhere. Are you going to rape me then cut my throat and take the house?! I trusted you but your just a hormonal teenage boy who only thinks with his penis" she yelled.

I was fucking amused. She was fucking cute and the entire time I couldn't take my eyes off her erected nipples and her hands were all over the place and a red rosy blush painted her cheeks. The water flowed gently over her shoulders. Fucking beautiful. My dick got harder. Who the fuck says penis anymore?! So she thought this place was beautiful! Lol who taught her to argue!

I regained my composure and slowly approach her.

"First off I am not just some horny teenage boy. So what if I'm 19. The only reason I did this is because you make me horny.
Second, we will study but first ima study every centimeter of your beautiful body.
Thirdly, I don't want your house and I have no interest in taking your life; your virginity but not your life.
Fourthly, I won't rape you but I will fuck you.
Lastly, I'm glad that you found this place beautiful it's yours to enjoy for the time being". I said then closed the gap between us.

"Now, let's try this again; just relax. I promise you'll enjoy it". I said before turning off the pipe and entwining our lips.

Her body was rigid. But she said nothing. At first I was just kissing her getting no response but slowly she started moving her head in sync. I squeezed her ass and she gasped. I used the opportunity once again to push my tongue into her mouth and the kiss got heated. So heated that she was slowly most likely unknowingly grinding on me.