Chapter 64

Blake's POV

February 13, 2018 Tuesday

After being fucking hauled to the station like some criminal without reason; I was waiting on the officer to explain what's really going on.

"As I am sure you were told earlier, you are being charged with the crime of illegally throwing a party at Katherine Jone's house and also for all the illegal drugs that were found at the party." The offerice explained slowly as if he was talking to someone iliterate.

"I don't fucking know any Katherine Jones. Where is this person even from?" I asked.

"The report says Miss Jones is from Rosevalley." The officer said after double checking the report on the computer in front of him.

"I haven't been to Rosevalley since friday afternoon. So there is no way i cvould be affiliated with this party. Besides, all my time there is spent at school or with my girlfriend Kate Grace." I explained to the officer.

"Well not only did a number of teenage kids say that it was your party but so did the parents and the owner of the house." The officer responded.

"Well it is obvious that I am being framed and if you check the security cameras of the hotel I have been staying and the ones at the company I have been working you will see that I am innocent. Hell check my phone if needs be. But I demand a public apology after this nonsense has been resolved. My frist public appearance was a disgrace thanks to this nonsense." I said while thinking about who could be framing me.

"Blake what is happening here?" My God father said sitting in the chair next to mine.

"I am being arrested for a party I haven't the slightest clue about. I don't even know the person who wants me arrested." I explained.

"I just knew something would go wrong. I've already contacted my lawyers. This matter will be solved and I will sue. They have brought disgrace to my company and our good name." Clark said angrily.

"Katherine James" I repeated the name.

I felt as though I should know her. But I really don't know that name.

"We will be taking your phone for a few hours to see if you have had any contact with anyone involved in the incident. We will also be reviewing the camera records to prove your innocence but in the meanwhile you will be jailed." The officer stated giving me a consent for and a pen.

I read the form signed it then handed over my phone. After that I was escorted to the cell. Sighing in defeat, I stepped in. I knew Kate will be disappointed and I was just too fucking tired to even react. What would that even accomplish right now. My Godfather was already pissed acting out would not benefit me.

The cell consisted of a single bed, a toilet and a sink. I've been aressted before but this time knowing i was innocent really fucked me up mentally but I needed to be rational. I have left that whole impulsive mentality behind and entered a new world.

Taking off my jaket and spreading it on the bed so i could get some rest. Sleep is sleep and I'll need to be fully rested in order to deal with this situation., I've done all that I can now. I need to hurry before my image actually tarnishes.

_____________________________________________________

Kate's POV

14 Feburary 2018 Wednesday

After falling into the most uncomfortable sleep ever, I thought that I would have at least gotten the chance to sleep out half the day. I went to bed at 12am since I was the one who had to clean up the mess from yesterdays party. The door bell kept ringing. At first I tried to ignore it, then i got extremely annoyed when the ringer showed no sign of stopping. With the most unfriendly groan ever! since it was literally 6:30am and I had no plans of going to school today. I dragged my feet down the stairs and towards the front door.

My eyes were greeted with a bouque of red and white roses.

"Good morning..." I said awkwardly.

"Good morning. Early deliveries for Kate Grace from Blake Richards. Please sign here." The delivery guy said after lowering the flowers and handing me a form on a clipboard.

"Ah okay." I said then gave a sheepish thank you.

I struggled to even close the door. I had the bouque of flowers and three gifts in my hand. Due to last night, I thought that Blake and I would be done completely. Especially since he hadn't answered any of my calls and the call had forward. Was it a case where he had preordered and decided not to cancel? Why did he not just change the address to Jessica's? Since that's where he has been staying.

This is all too confusing! Is it a case where he is unable to choose between us or does he like having me as a second choice.

By now I had already hurt my feelings with my own thoughts so I left the gifts on the kitchen table not bothering to open them. I found a vase for the plants the crawled back upstairs. This time one step closer to depression. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid Blake! I rue the day I let you enter my house!

My parents are disappointed in me. Camryn has been silence ever since yesterday. He hasn't even responded to my calls. My social life was just spiralling out of control. News of the party is all over instagram so I didn't bother to check it since I knew I'd have to deal with girls attacking me for having the police ruining their party that I gave no consent to keeping. Sigh. Another reason why I was ditching school. My plan is to just binge eat and read today. I just don't want to face society today.

I hardly know how to proceed from this. I am so used to using Blake as my shield that now when I have to step up and face the music; I rather not go. What's the point anyway, I'll be leaving this school and this town thursday. My parents "have bigger plans" for me. Just the thought of that teriffies me.