Chapter 22

Blake's POV

I went straight to our English class. The teacher was in the middle of the lesson when I walked straight to the back where Kate sat. Her eyes widened. I don't know if she was happy or shocked to see me. I hope that it was the former.

Once I got next to her seat I looked beside her at the poor boy who was struggling to hurry and write the notes on the board.

"Move" I said. No longer wanting to sit far from Kate.

"Wait what?" He said before looking up. When he did his eyes got as wide as saucers.

"Ye....sss..sorry about that. I didn't know it was you" he said grabbing up his stuff and finding another seat.

"Blake Richards! Are you terrorizing one of my students?!" The teacher asked from the front.

"No mam just wanted to attend your class. Since I've missed so much and exam is two months away." I said not even looking at her. I don't take bags to school. So I only had the paper bag with the pills that I placed on Kate's desk once I sat down.

I already understood this topic and so should Kate but I'm sure she still needed more practice or lessons.

She was so close. My palms almost ached to touch her. Almost. Even though she focused all her attention on Miss whatever. I could tell that she was a bit nervous. Even though she somewhat relaxed and got used to me; at school she was still tense as fuck.

"Has it started?" I whispered loud enough to ensure that she could hear me. Only her though.

It was then she coughed, asked the teacher if she could go to the bathroom and rushed out. With her eyes red.

Why is she so embarrassed?

Kate's POV

For the first time EVER Blake sat beside me in class. I was happy even though nervous. Because I know that I will get bullied for it but still. He's my boyfriend like my boyfriend. First but still. Everything was perfect until he asked about my period. It's embarrassing and I'm scared because I've never had my period while living with anyone let alone a boy who sleeps with me. What if he leaves? In all honesty it might not even come today. So I rushed out because I was too intimidated by his presence. I have to go back because Blake has no problem with going into the girls bathroom for me. I peed, checked my pad. Empty. Sigh!

After washing my hand I returned to class. While walking to my seat. I shook my head looking directly into his eyes. Hoping he'll understand.

Nothing happened after that; he kept his head down. Probably sleeping.

Twenty minutes before class ended Blake got up and left.
—————————————————-
The bell rang signalling the end of school. I haven't seen him since he left earlier.

I checked the front of the school where he normally parks and the parking lot.

Blake was no where to be seen. I started my journey home on foot. Sigh!

Where is he?

Like some crappy movie scene it started raining and as if karma was out for me; I didn't take an umbrella.

This was way too much to handle. Tears started falling from my eyes. I just felt so sad. Then it dropped!!!

Ewe!!!!!!

Imagine having your period while being soaking wet!

I felt so disgusting and disgusted. Thank god I had on a pad but still. I walked as fast as possible.

Blake's POV

I was finally finished with this car when I checked my phone and Shit!!!

It was 4pm... damn. I rushed to my car.

Would she still be at school waiting?

Is here period here?

I drove as fast as legally possible after about 10 minutes it started storming (just a little). I doubt Kate has an umbrella so I went straight to school. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. From my car that is. So I drove home.

The front door was open, Kate's bag was on the floor so was her shoe. Both dripping wet. The floor was wet too.

"Kate! Where are you?" I yelled on my way up to the room.

No response.

"Kate I know you are in the bathroom just answer!" I called out while clutching the locked bathroom door.

"What's wrong??" I continued to yell.

"Nothing!!!" She yelled back.

"I'll be out soon and can we have take out? I'll pay you back; can you drive to my workplace and tell my boss I won't be able to make it today please!!!" She responded.

"Okay?" I said then left to carry out her orders. With a smirk on my face.