Chapter 49

KATE'S POV

Blake Richards had the audacity to laugh at me. Like ever since I said that he has been laughing. It's not funny.

"Let me out Blake." I said miserably.

"I am not letting you out of the car Kate." Bake told me.

He had stopped laughing.

"I don't want to stay here with you!" I fussed.

"Well you have to baby." He said.

My heart fluttered he has never called me that before and I was happy but I was not going to show it because he cheated on me!

"I think you are saying that to the wrong girl" I said turning my head.

"And who am I supposed to be saying it to" he questioned.

"The girl that you kissed today or should I say the last girl you kissed today." I corrected myself because we made out before leaving the house this morning.

He smirked.

"The last person I kissed was you Kat." He said emphasizing on the I.

"You kissed Jess in class Blake." I said with a bitter taste in my mouth.

"Our lips brushed." He corrected.

"Don't think that you will get off on a technicality." I snapped annoyed.

"She was falling and grabbed on to me." He shrugged.

"Why was she even that close to you? What tripped her?" I said angrily.

"Meh, I don't know." He shrugged.

"Meh, I don't know." I mocked.

Men! They were so pathetic.

I knew it was not his fault but I just felt pressured by Camryn judge full eyes. It would be too convenient for her not to see and even if she hadn't; she must have heard the rumours by now.

Stupid Blake and his stupid lips.

"You look fucking hot when you are jealous. I may have to brush my lips against other girl's more often." He smirked.

I was honestly too stunned to speak.

I sat here worrying my butt off because I did not want people to miss understand Blake and say anything bad about him and he was here thinking with his penis!

I huffed and crossed my arms even more determined not to speak to the animal sitting next to me.

He started the car and continued on his journey.

We got to the garage and Blake busied himself with work. I got bored so I decided to play on Blake's phone since I was still avoiding Camryn's 'message'.

I took up his phone and walked to him. He turned to me when he saw me approaching.

"Can you unlock your phone? I am bored so I want to play games." I explained.

"96384" He said before turning his attention back to the engine. I think.

I opened his phone surprised that he actually told me the pin. I actually planned to beg him and I came up with a few excuses too but I guess he didn't care or had nothing to hide or probably he trusts me.

The only game he had on his phone was Sudoku. I had no idea how to play it but I was curious and some one excited since it was a game that Blake clearly liked.