Chapter 30

KATE'S POV

Nothing will happen. We've been sleeping next to each other for months and he did next to nothing to me. Just playful teasing. I don't think that he's physically interested in me. He's just well, accommodating. 

The shower stopped and the curtain was drain. He was in the bathroom but it felt as though we were in the same room. I could feel the quickening of my heart beat.

Silly girl. Nothing will happen. Nothing will.

The bathroom door opened.

I know that I could faintly hear them but why did his footsteps echoed in my ear. I felt as though I was being a prey being hunted.

I'll pretend to sleep. I'm too anxious.

I rolled on to my side with my back to the door; pulling the comforter to my cheek. Slowing my breath and closing my eyes.

Blake strolled in. There were some shuffling here and there then the bed dipped.

"I know you aren't sleeping Kate" he said.

Is it me or does his voice sound much Deeper? A little raspy.

"Your body looks too stiff for that" he continued.

I didn't move.

My hormones were running wild. It doesn't happen often but I can feel it.

He turned me around. I kept my eyes shut. Tightly.

"Kate, I want to"

That's all I heard. My heart beat started drumming in my ears.

"Feel your skin on mine. I won't touch you if you don't want me to but can I take off your clothes" he said whispering in my ears.

His breath, the feel of his lips caressing my ears as he spoke.

I gave a small nod too scared to do anything else. I wasn't sure if he noticed cause nothing happened.

Soon after I felt his hand slowly lifting my top, leaving a trail of need and goose bumps in its wake.

After a slow torture he pulled it over my head and discarded it.

My eyes were still shut tightly. I was too afraid to look. What would I see? What look would my eyes portray? From what I read from books. You could see someone's need through them. I didn't want him to see mine. It was too too embarrassing. Even if it meant not knowing his.

Moments later, I felt a tug on my sweatpants. I drew in a deep breath. He pulled this one off rather quickly threw it somewhere and hugged me.

"Any slower and I would have lost control" he said after pulling me to his chest.

It was warm.

I could feel the hairs on my body standing up. My sense of touch intensified. Once again my heart rate increased tenfold.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold out for" he whispered but I heard, loud and clear.

With the amount of heat rushing to my core. I couldn't help but stiffen and brace myself on him.

To which he responded by putting a leg over mine to pin me in place.

"If you want to remain a virgin you better stay still" he said.

I do but still..

Forget it. Why give myself to a boy who always leave after sleeping with a girl but if I only give 50 percent how can I crave 100% from him? Omg I'm so confused. What if I want to be consumed by Blake Richards? Should I? Just the thought makes me quiver with both excitement and fear but still.

Kate.
Calm down and go to sleep.
Let's not make such a permanent decision.

Without thinking I leaned into him. His scent and warmth attacking me from all angles. He was so careful while holding me; to make sure that he doesn't touch my breast but still.

I tugged apart his hand then turned to face him. I slowly kissed his lips. By now his chest was touching my breast.

I continued to kiss him slowly and softly. Nibbling here and there. Hoping that I don't bite him too hard. I slowly caressed my hand on his cheeks then neck. I know that he was awake because I could hear his breath hitching and his hand tightened around my back. But he wasn't moving. He wasn't returning the kiss. As though he was afraid to do so.

I removed his hand from behind me and turned flat on my back. Pulling him over me. Of course I couldn't pull him but he could the memo and lifted himself over me. Using his hands and legs for support as not to squeeze my body.

I continued to kiss him. Pulling his face closer to mine. For the most part, I didn't know what I was doing. But I read enough books to at least have a guide.
My hand was caressing his face, neck, shoulders and chest. But he still didn't move.

Why?

I hoist myself up the used the opportunity to wrap my legs around his hips to pull his body closer to mine.

The I started kissing and nibbling his neck. His body tensed even more.

"Blake please" I begged.

"Please what, Kate?" He said in a raspy voice.

"I want you" I whispered.

"I'm already with you" he responded as though it wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"I want more of you" I replied breathlessly.

"How much more" he said which caused my heart to go into a frenzy.

All sorts of emotions and thoughts started igniting throughout my body.

"I want all of you" I barely managed to say.

I had butterflies.

He then dipped his head and took control of my lips. It wasn't gentle or rough. Fast or slow. It ..
My body.
It was as though my senses where started to fail me. Even though the room was dark. All I could see, smell, hear and feel was Blake. All I could think of.

He pressed his body to mine. I could feel him twitching through his underpants and though scared; there was also a tinge of excitement.