Chapter 18

Blake's POV

I pulled out of the school grounds just a few minutes before; when Kate asked "Am I really your girlfriend?"

Damn that's all she's worrying about? Not even the part where I told practically the entire school that I fucked her? Which was obviously a lie but still?? Like does she not know that it was being recorded and it'll circulate like a wildfire?? But I am actually glad that she was the one to bring this up because I was about to beg her to forgive me or be with me; some shit like that. But now that she asked I can play it cool.

"Why? Do you wanna be?" I asked as casually as possible while focusing on the road pretending as though it was literally no big deal.

"I... I don't know; honestly. I haven't really thought of it before" she replied a bit timidly.

"Well it's up to you; do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked raising a brow to add effect.

"I mean, I don't really know...." she said as though stuck in her thoughts.

"Well decide cause I'm only gonna ask once; then it's game over." I said cooly.

"I do wanna try it but I've never had a boyfriend before so I'm not sure if I can handle it" she said.

Who the fuck thinks like this? It ain't a job at least it shouldn't be.

"You are practically acting like my girlfriend already" I said giving her a glance.

"How?" She asked dumbly.

"You cook, wash and clean for me plus you sleep with me; we are practically married" I said showing her just how obvious it was.

"Well, when you put it like that it does seem like a relationship but do you actually want to be with me Blake?" She asked sounding super afraid of what my response would be.

Shake my head!!!! Is she really this oblivious?? I've been getting nothing but boners since we started living together. I even cut off all the chicks I used to fuck because she is all I want.

"I don't mind being with you; since I'm always with you so it's not like I'll be going out of my way. Plus you aren't that annoying or unattractive so why not?" I said trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

I'm just not the type to over credit people or to show them just how much I value them. Incase everything takes a turn for the worst. Because it'll be easier to hide my emotions from them if I have to leave. Plus I never trust anyone with my emotions. Never.

"So, can we be together Blake? In an actual relationship?" She asked.

Can this girl sound anymore timid? Damn.

"Sure, but being with me isn't an easy task, you'll have to put up with a lot of expectations and meet my standards." I responded.

Sounding a bit serious. I don't really care about all of that but she should know that she shouldn't take me lightly.

"Okay got it." She said a bit cheerfully.

The atmosphere in the car lighten up a lot and we comfortably made our way to Burger King. I got double whopper with cheese and a sprite with some nuggets and extra fries. Kate said she was full; most likely just not wanting me to waste any more money!

After eating; I dropped her off at work and went to the garage.

"What time and when should we come over for the dinner? Just answer and don't be an asshole." I said not even making eye contact with John because I know that I lost the bet.

3 more weeks and I would have won! Stupid fucking Jess.

"Friday night" John replied while laughing his ass off.

"Next week Saturday because; We're doing something Friday." I replied turning my back to him and getting to work.

"What does she like? Food wise" he asked.

"I don't know cook food?" I replied really not knowing.

I nearly got anything done because it was already time to pick up Kate.

__________________________

Kate's POV

I had the happiest time at work! I was incredibly happy and the pets made it even better. 5 got adopted today; one was my favorite but it was okay because we had our goodbyes.

I was already finished locking up and the owner left with the key when Blake arrived.

We got home, I cooked, we ate showered then went to bed.

What do couples do???

Plus; it's weird how all we do is sleep. I mean; I really don't mind because he's sooo comfortable and smells incredible and feels good to wrap up with but I started sleeping way more since we met.

Omg my period is coming in two days! One bed, the bad boy! Blood! I'm moving out! It's too gross to stay here with a boy much less Blake on my period! Anything can happen and I can't lose my boyfriend the same week I got him!

I cuddled even closer trying to take enough for the 5 days I'm going to miss!

Does he love me? Did I really get into a loveless relationship? Will it lasts?

Why am I overthinking!!!! Was the last thing I thought before falling asleep.