Chapter 60

Kate's POV

Tuesday Feburary 13, 2018

It was finally morning. I woke up 4 am and had such a hard time going back to sleep. Now it was 6:30 am and everything was perfect. there was a huge smile plastered across my face.

Today Blake was coming home and we would talk and I am sure that everything will all make sense. Right? He isn't a cheater?

Sigh. I shook away all negative thoughts and jumbed out of bed. I hummed to a song that I honestly did not even know the name of. It sounded good and I felt good. I strolled to the bathroom and danced while I was brushing my teeth. Like the girls did in the books. I just felt as though everything would be resolved. I had that feeling of jow and confidence.

In the shower I continued my little dance adding a few more intricate moves to it. I burst out laughing both times when I almost fell.

I felt so good. I honestly could not remember why I was so down before. I had a sexy boyfriend who lives with me. Every girls fantasy!

I went to the closet and put on lacy black underwears. After returning the towel to the bathroom, I sat in before the mirror and styled my hair in a neat high ponytail just allowing two sections to fall down my face. I used my fingers to loosely curl both parts. I sprayed on some sweet perfume and slowly lotioned my skin. Making sure to get every inch. I returned to the closet and took 20 minutes to decide what outfit I was gonna rock today.

Should I put on something girly and delicate? To give off that beautiful hopeless maiden look or should I wear a tight jeans and a little top to look like a sexy badass complimenting Blake's reputation? Or should I wear a big sweatsuit looking like a sexy nerd?

Eventually I decided on a soft pink knee length flowy summer dress. I paired it with a creme short heel that made my legs look super long. I also grabbed a tiny over the shoulder black bag. I added a little pink lip stick then put some lip gloss over it. Spraying a little more perfume; I left the house. Putting my key in the back of my purse like always.

I modeled to school. Humming all kinds of songs. Of course the birds joined in. Probably that part was my imagination. The sun was out and the day was beautiful and so colourful. The air was fresh and everything was just right.

For the first time in a in a long while, I felt brave, beautiful and confident eventhough Blake was not by my side.

I strutted into the school. I held my head high and just gave a plastic smile to everyone who was pointing at me. No doubt gossiping. I went to my locker. Grabbed my books and went straight to class. I paid attention and even raised my hand to answer a few questions in both classes. The teachers gave me proud heartwarming smiles everytime i answered what they thought was a complex question.

When the bell rang I returned the books to my locker. It was then I really took notice of everything that was going on around me. No one was gossiping or mocking me. Everyone was too enthralled about Valentines.

Oh no oh no.

I reached for my phone and realised that tomorrow was valentines day!!! I had no clue! And Blake was coming today!!1 I had nothing at all prepared!!!! OMG!

I walked to my favorite spot. My thoughts were consumed with plans I could get done before Blake arrives.

I was so deep in thought that I hadn't notice Camryn walking towards me. It was when she was standing directly before me when I turned my attention to her.

She seemed a bit off and gloomy but masked it when she saw the concerned expression on my face.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.