Chapter 4

Kate's P.O.V

I woke up from a dream that would have had me kicked out of a church because of how sexual it was and the position I was in wasn't any better. I was firmly pressed against Blake, my butt was at his crotch and even though he was sleeping I could tell his member was begging for attention and his head was buried within my neck; to make matters worse he had a vice grip on my body so when I tried to wiggle out of his grasp my butt rubbed on his dick and I almost moaned at how good it felt. After sighing I turned facing him and I was almost dumbstruck he was so handsome and hot, he was every word that could describe a fine male specimen. His lips were slightly parted, his dark brown hair fell into his face. The view was absolutely breath taking.
"Blake" I said while poking his nose.
"hmmn" he murmured eyes still closed and probably was still sleeping.
"Let me go" I said but was replied with a soft almost none existent snore. He looked so innocent up close, was this really the boy people fear.
" I know I'm hot but do you really have to stare it's really creepy" he said in a husky voice. My face got so red I swear a sorrel would be jealous.
"Go back to sleep, I'm not ready to let you go" he said. My heart flutter at his words, why did it though???
"But I gotta make breakfast, do the laundry and my homeworks" I replied while trying to get up.
"Damn you sound like an old lady" he said before turning us so he was on top and I could feel a huge stick poking my tummy. He leaned down and started kissing my neck sending tingles and awaking my hormones in the process. " You make me fucking hard you know that" he said but I was too dumbstruck to speak my body felt weird I mean was the how the girls felt in books. His words sent heat waves to my center. He bit down on my neck "oh my god" I moaned, my eyes rolled over I felt liquid running out of my vagina. Was I peeing myself I thought.... No I'm sure I'm not... Am i wet... The blood drained from my face and I pushed Blake off me, he fell with a thud ....... "I'm sorry" I yelled as I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. "Im used to girls chasing me not running away" Blake chucked.
How am I gonna live with him, it's not good to be sexually attracted to him no, he's way too much trouble.
Since I was already in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a semi long shower when I was finished I wrapped myself in my towel then stood at the door trying to muster enough courage to go and get some clothes. Part of me wanted him to be out there and the other part wish he wasn't, when I was almost ready to walk out the door I heard
"Kat your phone's ringing" and then blake strolled in the bathroom with my phone.
"Hello" I answered
"But why are you like thi...." I got interrupted
"fine I hate you" I yelled in the phone before hanging up.

Sigh I knew this was gonna happen but I'm not prepared. I don't have a job and the money I have can't pay the bills and buy me food. Yes I've a little food left but it won't last that long especially since I've Blake here... Oh my gosheez I have bills! I knew my parents hated me but this much. Why's life so flipping unfair all I ever wanted them to do was accept me..... I was broken from my train of thoughts when blake said
"What's wrong". For a second it looked like it he was worried but it was gone before I could confirm it....
" Oh um nothing..... I probably have to kick you out"
"The fu" I cut him off
"you shouldnt curse so much" I let out a small smile but it came out as a grimmance " my mom said ' she's going to stop paying the bills and buying me food'" I sobbed why is she so creul. " Blake I don't have a job, tomorrow is the end of the month I don't have enough money to buy food and pay the bills" I finished....
"Well I could pay the bills and buy gorceries" he said as if it was nothing.
" Oh hell no, I'm not taking any money from you, I'll get a job and take care of it"
"And how are you gonna get a job and get paid by tomorrow" he questioned with a sexy smile dancing on his lips.
"I have enough money to pay the bills this month" I said smiling in victory.
"But do you have enough food to last you for the rest of the month" he smirked knowing fully well he won.
" But why would you want to help me" I curiously asked dying for a reply.
"because I need a place to stay" he replied his eyes shifting down and then back up to meet my gaze and a smirk made its way on his lips.
"Wait how did you know where I lived" I asked it's been bothering me for a while. His eyes went down but snapped back up when he realised that I saw him. When I looked down curious to see what he's looking at.
I gasped, I'm still in my towel
" pervert!!" I screamed "out! Out!" I yelled then slammed the bathroom door but then I had to go into the room for clothes luckily Blake wasn't in there.

After I was done changing I went down to make breakfast. Blake was gone and my mood instantly changed for the worse.... Why was I sad I don't know it's not like I liked him.... I mean yes I enjoy his company but most times I'm terrified of him. My appetite left so I went back into my bedroom. I saw his suitcases leaned up on the wall I wasn't a clothes person and I had a big walk in closet.... I hanged up and folded his clothes putting it in the left side of my closet which was still empty. I was almost finished with his last suitcase I lift up his shirt to see dozens of condoms........