Chapter 10

Kate's POV

I got up to the sound of my alarm. Shit ima be late. I rushed into the bathroom and showered, brushed my teeth then got out dressed and combed my hair. Trying to move as fast as possible with my stupid sprained ankle. I didn't bother preparing breakfast because the condition of my ankle slowed me down drastically! I locked the door and hop/ walked to school. I was seconds away from going through the gate when I remembered about the deal I made with Blake. Oh fruit loops what am I to do now? Should I be a good girl and turn back and keep my end of the deal or should I go to school and be a good girl? I'm already here so what the heck besides Blake won't find out. He hardly comes to school and even if he does come there is a 0.0021% chance of us meeting. I walked through the gates and went straight to my locker. Then I suddenly felt the urge to pee so I headed straight to the restroom. After relieving myself and washing my hands; I headed straight to the door. However, at that exact moment Jessie and her gang entered the bathroom.

"Excuse me" I said wanted to leave as soon as possible.
I saw an opening and was ready to leave when everyone's eyes went down to my sprained ankle.

"Would you look at that; the slut sprained her ankle while chasing Blake." Jessie said to her little crew.
Then they all started to laugh.
"Or maybe she's faking it in attempt to get Blake's attention. You lying whore! Leave Blake alone!" She yelled.

Then I felt a sting which almost broke my neck! Then everyone started attacking me. The kicks and slaps rained down on me mercilessly. Thank Goodness the bell rang and they left after Jessie said " that's my final warning to you; leave my man alone bitch."

Once I was able to pull myself up from the floor; I ran/ hopped out of the bathroom. Pass my locker, heading straight for the door. The tears started rolling and I was no longer looking a head of me but wipe the tears as fast as they came. I should have just turned around and went back home. Why didn't I listen?
"Kate" I heard Blake saying through gritted teeth entering the school.

"Get in the car, I will deal with you after I'm done here" he said then passed me the keys.

I sat in the car with my head down trying to prevent further tears from coming. Everywhere hurts and must be black and blue.

Blake came back around 20 minutes later and drove off not bothering to look or even speak to me. Inside I felt disappointed and tried to look outside the entire ride home.
He got out of the car and went to open the door while I hopped out in shame.

After getting inside Blake headed to the couch and I too followed.
"I'm sorry. I didn't remember until I was approaching the school gates and I thought why not just go since I was already there" I muttered to the silent Blake.

"Why the hell did you think I wanted you to stay home?" He said clearing upset.
"So you knew that this would happen?" I asked
"Everyone knew but you obviously" he responded.
"I don't get it? Why would they pick on me? I did nothing wrong." I said while playing with my thumbs.
"Have you ever seen me pick up anyone in my car before?" He asked.
"No but before I didn't care enough to notice" I stated honestly.

"Aight let's get to bed" Blake said lifting me in the process which earned him a squeal.
The more time I spend with him is the less I fear him even though today he was pretty scary.

"Blake." I said as he placed me gently on the bed.
"Yes? What's up?" He said while tapping away on his phone.
"How did you know that I lived alone?" I asked.
This question has been bugging me for quite sometime.
"It's simple; I was angry once and thought about buying a place and the realtor was showing me some one bedroom houses in the area and they all looked like this one. Plus it was very expensive so I knew that no family would pay so much money to be cramped up in one room." He explained.
"It makes sense, here I was expecting him to say something romantic like; 'It's because you'd caught my eye and I had been watching you for a while and when my dad kicked me out I used the opportunity to get close to you'. But no he had some other lame sensible reason" I accidentally thought out loud. My eyes going wide and my cheeks turning red in the process.
"So you find stalkers hot?" Blake said while putting down his phone and turning to me. A mischievous look took over his face. "I won't be able to be your stalker cause that's not my forte but I do have something better in mind" he said while turning me on my back and hovering over me.

The familiar feeling rushed to my core as he used his leg to part mine.

"What .... ar..are you doing" I stuttered trying to slow down my heart and to stop the nasty thoughts trying to engulf my mind. My whole body felt numb.

"Just trying to show you how fun I am" he responded while coming closer to my face.
Omg!!!

"But then again why should I care if you find me boring?" He said close to my lips then got off my completely... "oh wells I'm gone.. gonna chill with my friends and other people who find me quite entertaining" Blake said while heading through the door.
Just like that he was gone. It's not like I wanted him to kiss me but it feels like with every step closer we go a mile further.

Blake POV
Why the hell am I so attracted to that girl. Fuck! If this keeps up I'm gonna be awarded employee of the month shit! I said while pulling up to the garage and parking my car.