Chapter 45

KATE'S POV

Blake stepped out of the bathroom in his towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping a little and looking messy but also really good. I burned the image of him in my mind quickly before he turned completely and disappeared into the closet. Returning in his Calvin Klein underpants.

"Liz called me about an hour ago; she said that you had something important to discuss with me" he said staring at me.

I started fidgeting. So, I turned my gaze to the page before me.

"I forgot about what I wanted to say to you" I lied.

I lost all the courage I had the moment Blake walked in.

He climbed on the bed and grabbed my book.

"Blake!" I protested.

"Go grab my books. I'll finish up your assignment while I do mine." He said taking the pen and finishing the formula I had been working on.

"Is this the last one for you? What are the subjects we got homework on?" He said not looking up from the book.

"Well I still have my history essay to do. For you, there's maths, English and History." I replied grabbing his books.

"English? What's that about?" He looked at me.

"Writing a story with that must include a specific line." I said recalling the assignment I did yesterday.

"Oh fuck that" He cursed.

"So much for taking this semester seriously." I mocked.

"Aii you do it then. I aint writing no fucking story." He smirked.

"I thought you weren't going to settle for a mere A or B plus when you could get one hundred on your own." I repeated what he told me at the cabin.

"You are getting feisty Kat. Fine. I'll show you how a story is written. Properly." He chuckled then returned his focus to the questions in front of him.

I sat on his back while he was completing assignments. He sent me for a laptop when it was time to attempt the story.

"How are you going to do both our History essays? Will you write on two different topics? If not, won't the sources and main points overlap?" I asked now lying on my back with my knees on top of the other while still on his back.

"Kate there is a reason why I am always number one. I don't make rookie mistakes." He bragged then shook me off him.

I squealed as I landed on the bed. The turned towards him with pout on my face. I was really comfortable.

"I'm hungry. I haven't ate since lunch. Did you cook or should I order take out?" He asked looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I'll go order take out." I giggled then ran downstairs to go share his food.

"Blake the food is here!" I yelled from downstairs.

"Just a second. Let me finish this paragraph." He responded instantly.

"I am finished with yours. I'll start mine when I am done eating." He said descending the staircase.

"Okay thanks" I said sitting next to the seat I set for him.

"This is no take out." He pointed out.

"Nope" I said popping the P.

He ate his food and I watched just enjoying the moment.

"I am done waiting Kate. What is wrong with you?" He asked putting down his fork in the empty plate.