EPILOGUE

ASTRID

"Sa'n ba talaga tayo pupunta hah?!" Naiirita kong tanong sa kanya. Kanina pa kasi ako nagtatanong at ito namang isa ay ngingiti lang at hindi sasagot.

"Just wait, babe. Matulog ka na kasi mahaba-haba pa ang byahe natin." Hindi ko nalang siya sinagot at pinansin saka inirapan bago tumingin sa labas.

It's been more than a year since we got married to this nerd, who is now my wife. Our wedding was simple and not like the others, which were very social.

My only guests are my relatives and her relatives, as well as friends and their parents. In the past year, a lot has changed. Ever since Nerdy and I got married, our love for each other has prevailed. Of course we don't lose the sweetness, and we date sometimes. We fight over small things, and what's even more annoying is that I started it.

Well, it's her fault anyway because she let someone hang out with her kabits in her company, Papa Henry, who is her dad. It's been passed on to her since Papa Henry has already retired.

My friends, on the other hand, if you ask, are also happy with their lives now.

Athena and Jamie, on the other hand, stay strong, and they were already engaged just last month. They have been together for more than 7 years, and Athena also wants to start a family since she has nothing else to look for and Francisco already has everything.

Nagka-jowa lang naging corny na tss.

Aphrodite and Stacey Manzano, Francisco's cousins, are now official. I don't know what Stacey saw in the cold apro, but she softened her heart, and now they are both happy. I am so happy for them too.

Sa wakas ay hindi na siya kasing lamig ng yelo geez.

And Allyson, my super-bitch, heartless friend, has remained single until now. Because since Nicole Morales, who is also a friend of my wife, broke up with her since their arrangement marriage didn't work, she has only focused on running her restaurant, which now has many branches in various parts of the country.

I'm shock after i heard that Ally and that Nicole girl is married already and living together, well i'm not the only here pati narin ang kaibigan ko at friends ng asawa ko. You can't blame us, because that was a shocking news.

Since then, she hasn't entered that love life yet, but I heard that her ex-boyfriend, who went to another country to study there, is also back. Nicole also has a boyfriend already, so according to the super emote, she no longer cares about her surroundings and makes herself tired at work.

But sometimes we will visit her, and we will still meet even if we are very busy and have a life of our own. We will never forget that noh kagaya ng pangako namin sa isa't-isa noon lalo na pag may pamilya na kaming kanya-kanya.

And of course, the one and only Artemis na hanggang ngayon ay single pa rin ag nakafocus sa kanyang modelling career. Ewan ko ba sa babaeng yun at masyadong pihikan tsk. Pareho lang talaga sila ni Ally tss.

"We're here."

I stopped in deep thought when she suddenly spoke next to me. I looked around and was surprised to see a large house that looked empty in the dark.

"What are we doing here?"

Hindi niya naman ako sinagot na ikinairita ko ulit at nauna nang bumaba sa kanya at nagdadabog sabay halukipkip.

"Alam mo? Kanina ka pa talaga sa akin Nerdy, huh!? Namumuro ka na sa akin grr nakakaini-" She didn't let me finish what I said ng bigla niya nalang ako siniil ng halik na ikinagulat ko. Gaganti na sana ako sa kanyang matamis na halik nang biglang walang ano-anu'y itinigil niya ito bago ako nginitian na ikinatibok ng puso ko.