Trouble in love paradise

1:40PM

"ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT, SASUKE! I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME. I'VE EVEN WENT SO FAR TO LOOKING LIKE THAT BLONDE IDIOT! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!" Karin confessed, bursting into tears.

I was shocked after hearing another confession of hers, did everything Sasuke said was true? She never loved me..? And to think I almost fall for her! She played me! Like an idiot, like a fool! I must have been blind.. Either that or I'm really dumb..

"That should be my line, I really had enough of your bullshit. Now get out of the way or sue me when I run you over." Sasuke put on his black shades and made his way back to his car while the gates slowly opened. He sat in the driver's seat and look over to me. "You alright?" He asked with a dramatic change of tone in his voice. I nodded quietly before he started up the engine.

Karin stared at Sasuke in the car, eyes watery with disbelief. She had no choice but to stand aside while the car sped past her. Wow, sometimes Sasuke can be so cold.. That must have really hurt Karin. Seeing her go so far for Sasuke, she must really love him. Even went so far to try and be me.. That was alittle too far.. And creepy.

And I still can't believe I believed her!

"I think I'm in denial, Sasuke! I could have sworn she fallen for me.." I pouted, folding my arms again. Will any girl ever fall for me with Sasuke around?! Sasuke smirked, with one hand on the stirring wheel. "I told you so-" his phone rang and interrupted him. He used his free hand to check the caller ID before grunting under his breath and tossed the phone to the back seat.

Oh yeah.. That reminds me.. I never did ask about the mysterious caller. I wonder if it's from the same person? But who could affect Sasuke in such a way? Was it someone else who was special to him? As the sentence passed through my mind, my heart began to ache heavily. I turned my head slightly to take a fast peek at the phone to hopefully catch a glance of a name, but as soon as I turned, the phone stopped ringing and the screen went black.

"Who-who is it?" I finally asked the question after gathering courage. Sasuke wasn't too happy about the question. He seemed irritated. "It's no one important." He quickly shut me up and out. I wanted to ask if that person wasn't important.. Why would they affect him so much? But I didn't want to piss him off any further..

Why is he lying to me?

2:22PM

The rest of the car journey was silent. I got so fed up with the silence, I turned on the stereo and rolled down the window so I could feel the breeze. It made me feel alittle better.

But I still couldn't help but noticed Sasuke's troubled face..

Exactly who is this person? And why is Sasuke so bothered by them?