Distant love

* RIIING RIIING*
It was the day after the shoot, a Monday which means I have to go to school.
With my eyes still closed, I relied on memory to turn off my phone's alarm.
I rested in bed for awhile before opening my eyes.

5:01AM

I yawned and pushed myself off the bed. Sometimes I am happy that my bed isn't as comfortable so it would be easier to get out of. But then again, I'm pretty sure that old bed isn't good for my back.
I got into my normal routine - shower, eat breakfast, walk to school and met up with Kiba at the school's gate.

6:59AM

We walked into school, and I was still proud I haven't been late for over a month! Even the discipline master noticed.

Lessons were as usual.
Rumors and gossips about me were as usual.
The only thing that was unusual was that Sasuke and I starting texting!

And hell, I did a lot of texting during classes!

2:08PM

I was walking out of the school with Kiba and the group when I noticed a car was parked in front of the school.
They seemed to be waiting for someone.
Don't tell me it's Sasuke again!
But he didn't say anything about it despite texting all day..
I hasten my pace but as soon as I realized it was a cream colored car I slowed down. Because if I remember correctly, Sasuke's car is black.

Ah, it's probably not him.
I was relieved. But then someone stepped out of the car, "Naruto Uzumaki!" And that person called out to me.
People in the school gasped again, just like they gasped when Sasuke was here.

I turned around to look who that person was..

Karin?

I thought she didn't give a damn about me. Of course when the goddess called out to me, I quickly ran up to her, leaving my friends behind.

"What the hell, Naruto.. You got to ask your celebrity friends to stop fetching you." Kiba complained about the attention as he followed.
"What? Since when does Naruto have celebrity friends?!" Choiji asked Kiba, taken aback by what he heard.
"You didn't hear? Even Sasuke Uchiha is his friend." Shikamaru answered cooly.

"Oh my god! Karin, I can't believe you know my name even though I didn't properly introduced myself." I giggled with excitement.
"Yeah, yeah. Get in the car, Uzumaki."
She doesn't seem interested to what I have to say, she just wanted me to get in the car.

Is she trying to kidnap me?

HAHAHAHA, of course not!

"Okay. Hey guys, you'll be fine going home without me right?" I turned behind to ask them, even though I already know the answer.

"Of course not. Go on ahead, introduce her to me when you have the time!" Kiba joked but Karin rolled her eyes at him.

"Bye!" I waved my friends goodbye and got in the car. Karin got in the car with me and slammed the door shut.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked excitedly like a little child.

"You'll find out."
She looked out the window, never once glancing at me.