Lover or friend

I patted Kiba on his shoulder, "I know Kiba, and I love you too." I continued walking and dragging him to class. I knew Kiba was concern over the way Sasuke was towards me. But I knew two things was for sure. Sasuke himself would never lay a hand on me. Neither would he force himself on me.

2:00PM

The school bell rang, indicating that school was finally over. Students cheered and started to pack their things to get ready to leave.
"Alright class, remember, we have a school excursion this weekend at a nearby island. Be prepared to stay over for a night. That is all for today." Our geography teacher dismissed us.
My eyes widen, "When was this announced?" I turned to Kiba, unaware of it. "Yesterday, when Uchiha took you away from school." Kiba replied as he put his geography text book into his bag.

I nodded..
Sasuke would be so upset to hear this..

I made my way out of school, as I was chit chatting with Kiba. A car horned at the front gate. That same black car... Sasuke.

I departed Kiba's side and ran towards him. "Can you not attract unnecessary attention?!" I stuck my head through his window, annoyed at his horns.
"I always attract unnecessary attention. But apparently not even the necessary attention from you." He tipped his black shades down, clearly jealous about Kiba and I still. He signaled me to get in but I told him I needed to say goodbye to my bestfriend first.

I jogged back to Kiba, "Let me guess, ditching me again, Naru?" He chuckled. "C'monnn.. don't say that. You'll make me feel bad."
"Then spend some time with me. Like I said, ever since you became Uchiha's lover, you just.. disappear." Kiba repeated his thoughts I already knew of. I thought about it for awhile before I agreed. It's true, I haven't been spending time with my best friend. I'm sure my boyfriend will understand that, I was thinking to myself as I walked with Kiba over to Sasuke's car.

"I can't go with you today, Sasuke. I already made plans with Kiba." I ducked down to look at my love. For a moment, his eyes looked disappointed. He sighed but nodded, "Alright. But pack your stuff by tomorrow. We got a flight to catch."

"F-Flight? Where are we going?" I nervously asked.

"Friday, after you're done with school, we'll be going to the airport. I'm flying to Europe to shoot a commercial for the newly released Uchiha X Watch, and I'm taking you with me for the weekend."

My eyes widen in horror this time.
This weekend?!

"He can't-" I held Kiba's mouth shut. "Look at the time, Kiba. We're going to be late for our appointment.." I dashed off and dragged Kiba along with me.

After stopping at our favourite ramen store, we caught our breath and sat down. "Why didn't you let me tell him?"
"I-I'll tell him myself." I sighed, worried.

10:23PM

We almost spent the entire day and night together. And this was the happiest I seen Kiba for awhile. It was just like back then, when it was just Kiba and I. And I knew how much Kiba missed the way we were. But I am happy with Sasuke, so I'm sure he is happy for me too.

I slowly creaked open the bedroom door to see Sasuke watching television in bed. I greeted him nervously before going to shower so I could prepare for bed. "Wait, lay with me for a little before you shower. I miss you." Sasuke's hand reach out to me.
"Jeez, it's only been 8 hours." I slapped his hand away with my towel.
"Exactly, it's been 8 hours." He continued to stretch out his hand further, grabbing onto the towel and pulling me to his bedside.
I crawled into bed with him, he wrapped his arms around me.

"How was your day? You look happy." Sasuke was closing his eyes, kissing my shoulder. I nodded, "I am. I really miss hanging with Kiba."

"As much as it hurts me, I know." Sasuke gently replied, hugging me tighter.