Love will guide you

5:21PM

The car halted at the front of the famous Maize Production Studios.

I wind down the car's window to take a good look at the tall and exquisite building. Wow, I can't believe I'm going in!

My excitement soon became anxiety when Sai opened the car's door for me and I had to actually enter the place.

Oh man, what are people going to think of me this time?
I'm unworthy?

I let out a sigh before I exited the car and thanked Sai.
He nodded and then opened the main glass door to the Maize Production Studios' building.
I stepped inside and the lobby was looking extremely grand with rich looking people coming in and out of it.

While I was standing there, looking way too average.
As we walked to the lift lobby, I felt all eyes on me as if I was the odd one out. Well, of course I was.
I wish I could bury my face in my T- shirt.
All I could do was look down, ashamed as if I was a criminal.

*Ding!* the lift finally arrived.
And Sai held the lift doors for me. I heard people at the back talking because of Sai's actions as if I was a celebrity.

I stepped in and immediately went to the back of the lift. Sai followed after me and clicked the 21st floor. Then the rest of the crowd joined us. The lift was big and spacious, so all of us could fit in one elevator.

5:30PM

*Ding!*

It was finally the 21st floor and as I exited the lift, Sai once again held the door for me.

"Isn't this the floor where that movie is filmed at? What is that kid doing here? He must be on the wrong floor..." The woman's voice faded as the lift door closes.

I sighed, knowing that people would have that kind of thoughts about me.

Sai and I walked through a hallway with many doors. Doors with signs like "dressing room", "waiting room", "make up room" and so on.
We entered the double door at the end of the hall way, with a sign at the side of it saying " SET 1 ".

It felt so surreal. The area was so huge, with many lights, cameras and sets.
The attention from the actors then diverted to us because of the opening of the doors.

"Alright! Cut!" The director in the chair stated loudly. "Perfect shot!" He exclaimed happily.

Everyone then began whispering. I wouldn't say I assume it was about me. But I just had a gut feeling.

"There you are."
A familiar voice broke my awkwardness.
I lifted my head up to see the celebrity, Sasuke Uchiha walking towards me.