Love confession

2:33PM

I rolled down the window to enjoy the breeze and scenery before I heard someone moving closer to me.
I turned to look beside me as the man slid across the leather seat, and nearer to me.

"What is it?" I looked at him, suspiciously.
"You can move in with me, if you want." Sasuke made that sudden suggestion.
"Huuuuuuh?! No-no way!"
Why- why does all of a sudden he wants me to live with him?
Is it because he hates the dump I'm living in!
I rather live in the dumpster than with him!

"I knew it," Sasuke sighed, running fingers through his hair. "So I bought you a place to stay."

I stared at him, mouth hanging open as Sasuke accessed his phone.
"This is the place. Do you like it?"
He placed the phone in front of me, showing me the pictures of the house.

"Sasuke! It looks like it costed you millions!" I was flustered, I didn't want to move in into such a big and expensive place but I didn't want to reject him and let it go to waste.. I don't know what's the right choice to make here..

Sasuke nodded, "I've called the movers. You'll be living there from tonight onwards."

I didn't even have a choice!
He didn't even let me choose..
And he agreed that he costs millions?!

2:51PM

The car stopped outside Maize's building entrance and we alighted from the car.
Sasuke exited the car, looking like a model, as if it was the red carpet and there were paparazzi taking pictures.

I blushed when I caught myself checking the celebrity out. He always looked stunning, so why does he grab my attention now!?
He looked at me and shot me a killer smile, "You look nervous."

Is he mocking me?
I'm not nervous! You're the one making me nervous!
Stupid stupid Uchiha!

"Who says I'm nervous? Let's go!" I opened the glass doors confidently, and the confidence soon faded when I caught everyone's attention again. Not the good kind of attention.
And it only became worse when the Uchiha celebrity walked beside me.

I want to bury my head in my jeans, if that is even possible.

2:58PM

*DING*
The lift arrived at the 21st floor.
The doors open and it was time to face Karin.

We set foot on Set 1.

"Ah, Sasuke! Just in time. Can I have a word with you? I made a slight change to the script." The director called out to Sasuke, holding the script in his hands.

Sasuke nodded to him, before turning back to me. "This won't take long."

Sasuke you liar! You promised you won't leave me alone! Oh god, if Karin approaches me..

Just then from the corner of my eyes, the no longer goddess stepped into Set 1.

Ah shit! I looked over to Sasuke with my invisible Help sign but unfortunately, he was still busy discussing important matters with the directors of the film.
Karin was aiming for Sasuke as she walked over but while she past me, I caught her attention.

"Hm? You again? Why are you here again?" She stopped to question me.
"I..I'm here to watch Sasuke act." I answered her, hoping she wouldn't ask anymore.

"Are you going to be here every session? You're such an unpleasant sight!" She glared at me, pushing up those glasses.
"I-" Just as I was about to answer, Sasuke stepped in front of us, interrupting the conversation.

"Is Karin bothering you again, princess?" Sasuke teased me again, but this time in front of Karin.
My heart began to pound as my cheeks flushed pink.
"Sa-Sasuke! I'm not a princess!"
I'm a male you jerk, stop embarrassing me! Especially not in front of another being!

Sasuke adverted his attention to Karin, ignoring my debate. "Karin,"He spoke, hands in his pocket.
"I love Naruto." He calmly confessed.
What?!
How can he just say that so calmly..
"So I would appreciate if you'd leave us alone."

"I can't leave you both alone, be-because I love Naruto! " Karin's face turned red as she looked me in the eyes.

Whatttttttttttt?
My mind could no longer digest what was happening in this conversation.
Did Karin just..
She loves me?!
No way.. I thought she hated the sight of me..

Women..

Sasuke glared at her, hissing at that unexpected reply.
"Then you should know very well, to back off. He's mine."
Sasuke dragged me away as I stoned in shock.